Enjoy this fun, colorful, and FREE Aloha Sun SVG File to use for all of your summer Cricut, Silhouette, and sublimation files. That’s right, you will get a version of the file that you can use for sublimation projects! Keep reading to see how I use this Sunset Aloha SVG and also grab 10+ more FREE Sun themed SVG files!
I’m so ready for summer crafting! Except for the holidays, I use my Cricut and Glowforge machines to make the most crafts during the summer. I love making tropical themed crafts all summer long!
Don’t miss some of my favorite summer crafts with free downloads!
- Summer Planner Stickers
- Make Waves Mermaid SVG
- Tropical Mug Wrap SVG File
- Free Printable Beach Coloring Pages
This brand new design is part of the Totally FREE SVG Hop – if you scroll to the bottom of the post, you’ll find a ton more FREE Sunshine themed SVG files from some of my favorite bloggers and designers.
I designed the Sun SVG file to be used for two different crafting methods – vinyl (HTV or adhesive) and also sublimation! You can use the .svg file to cut HTV or adhesive vinyl with your electronic cutting machine like a Cricut or Silhouette. Then you can apply the design to mugs, shirts, tumblers, pillows, and more! You can even use the SVG or sublimation file to Make Your Own Stickers.
If you make sublimation projects, I designed a separate file with color gradients that you can print and transfer onto mugs, tumblers, and even shirts.
Are you struggling with Sublimation Projects? Make sure you check out all of sublimation tutorials! I have in depth tutorials for setting up a printer, mugs, tumblers, and more!
Supplies I Use for SVG Projects
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon | Cricut | Michaels)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Transfer Tape from Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Iron On Vinyl (HTV) from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Cricut EasyPress from Cricut | Michaels or Heat Press from Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Infusible Ink Sheets for Sublimation Projects at Cricut | Michaels
- Cricut Mug Press (if you’re using Infusible Ink, it’s a must own!)
- Printable Vinyl is what I recommend for Stickers from Michaels | Expressions Vinyl
- 12×12″ Craft Printer for Print the Cut Projects
- SVG (Download in the gray box at the end of the post)
- Hocus Pocus Quotes Printables
- How to Upload Fonts to Cricut Design Space
- Free Fruit Coloring Pages
- How to Tie Dye Colored Shirts
- DIY Harry Potter Potion Ornaments
10+ Free Sunshine Themed SVG Files
Please visit the following blogs to gain access to the Totally Free SVG Files for this month:
Radiate Positivity – Hello Creative Family
You Are My Sunshine – Happiness is Homemade
Walking on Sunshine – Crafting in the Rain
Good Morning Sunshine – Everyday Party Magazine
It’s Gonna be a Bright Sunshiny Day – Kara Creates
Here Comes the Sun – 100 Directions
Hello Sunshine – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
Fun in the Sun – That’s What Che Said
Liquid Sunshine – Mad in Crafts
Sunshine & Sarcasm – Artsy Fartsy Mama
Girls Just Wanna Have Sun – The Kingston Home
Aloha – Pineapple Paper Co
Download Free Sunset Aloha SVG
In the gray box below, click to agree to the terms and then enter your information in the box that appears. Click the “Download” buttons and the files (.zip file) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. SVG and PNG files are included to use with Cricut Design Space and Silhouette Studio. Upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio can upload SVG files.
Aloha Sun SVG + Sublimation File
Don’t forget to pin an image from this post to your favorite crafting Pinterest board!