I designed a FREE St. Patrick’s Day SVG for you! Keep reading to get my Free “Irish For Today” SVG File that you can use for DIY St. Patrick’s Day Shirts, DIY St. Patrick’s Day Signs, DIY St. Patrick’s Day Decorations and tons more DIY St. Patrick’s Day Crafts! I’ve got more FREE SVGs linked below – Y’all will love them!
I love getting into making Spring crafts. To me, St. Patrick’s Day is the first official holiday of Spring. Pretty soon it will be Easter and before you know it, the flowers will be blooming! And it’s a GREAT holiday to make DIY shirts with your Cricut.
There are always a lot of great St. Patrick’s Day parties and parades to participate in. If you’re planning on making DIY St. Patrick’s Day Shirts or Crafts for yourself or your kids, this file will be a great start!
I made a DIY St. Patrick’s Day Shirt using my Cricut machine and Iron On Vinyl! If you don’t have a Cricut or another cutting machine, now is a great time to buy one! They are SO easy to use, and with the addition of the Cricut Easy Press, this shirt can be completed in just a few minutes!
Supplies You Need to Use Irish for Today SVG File:
These are my favorite supplies that I use all of the time with my SVG files!
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon | Cricut | Michaels)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Transfer Tape from Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Iron On Vinyl (HTV) from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Cricut EasyPress from Cricut | Michaels or Heat Press from Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Infusible Ink Sheets for Sublimation Projects at Cricut | Michaels
- Cricut Mug Press (if you’re using Infusible Ink, it’s a must own!)
- Printable Vinyl is what I recommend for Stickers from Michaels | Expressions Vinyl
- 12×12″ Craft Printer for Print the Cut Projects
- SVG (Get the Library Password)
NEW: Get the Glorius Serif Font I used at Creative Fabrica! Get access to over 12,000 Fonts with a Creative Fabrica Pro Subscription. AND, all of the products come with Commercial Licenses. They offer a ton of Free Files and Bundles, too!
Make a DIY St. Patrick’s Day Shirt
Download the Free SVG File and upload to Cricut Design Space. Size to fit your shirt, and cut the design out of Iron On Vinyl. Make sure you Mirror the image before you cut so you can properly adhere it to the shirt!
Need to know How to Upload a Design into Cricut Design Space? Check out this post that has a ton of steps about uploading a file into Design Space!
Press the design onto the shirt using the Cricut EasyPress 2. If you need to know what the proper settings are for the EasyPress, you can check out the EasyPress Recommended Settings guide on the Cricut website.
Make sure you check out some of our Most Popular FREE SVG posts for inspiration:
Download the Free “Irish For Today” St. Patrick’s Day SVG
Please use our Free St. Patrick’s Day SVG File for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
MAKE SURE YOU JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK GROUP JUST FOR FREE SVGS!! YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS OUT!