Today I’m sharing a new hand lettered SVG for Patrick’s Day for FREE, along with a ton more from some of my favorite bloggers! I made this simple “Lucky Charm” Free St. Patrick’s Day SVG for you to use for making shirts or other items for St. Patrick’s Day parties!
Free St. Patrick’s Day SVG
Make sure that you scroll the whole way down to the bottom of the post to download all of the Free St. Patrick’s Day SVG Files from everyone else!
My kids are part Irish, so St. Patrick’s Day is a pretty big deal at my house. Although I recently found out via Ancestry that I have a lot of Irish heritage, because my husband is an Irish red head, my kids LOVE celebrating St. Patrick’s Day.
I designed this Lucky Charm Free St. Patricks Day SVG with my whole family in mind, as it would be equally as cute on a kid or an adult DIY St. Patrick’s Day shirt.
Materials You Need to Use Free Lucky Charm SVG
If you’re going to be making a DIY St. Patrick’s Day Shirt with your Cricut or Silhouette Cutting Machine, you’ll need the following supplies. Plus, I’m sharing some of my favorite general supplies because there are so many ways to use this SVG!
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon | Cricut | Michaels)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Transfer Tape from Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Iron On Vinyl (HTV) from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Cricut EasyPress from Cricut | Michaels or Heat Press from Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Infusible Ink Sheets for Sublimation Projects at Cricut | Michaels
- Cricut Mug Press (if you’re using Infusible Ink, it’s a must own!)
- Printable Vinyl is what I recommend for Stickers from Michaels | Expressions Vinyl
- 12×12″ Craft Printer for Print the Cut Projects
- SVG (Get the Library Password)
* SVG Files are only available for use in the upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio *
Where can you buy the Green Shirt I used?
Upload your Lucky Charms SVG to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. Shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt.
Free Hand Lettered SVG for St. Patrick’s Day
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Please use this Free Lucky Charm St. Patrick’s Day SVG File for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
*If you would like to use this Digital Cut File for COMMERCIAL USE, you MUST PURCHASE a Small Business Commercial Use License.*
Here are the rest of the Free St. Patty’s Day SVG Files from all of my blogger besties – enjoy!
One Lucky Lil Miss or Man from Simply Crafted Life
Sittin’ on a Pot o’ Gold from The Country Chic Cottage
Pinch Proof from Happiness is Homemade
Shamrocks and Shenanigans from Everyday Party Magazine
Clovers and Shamrocks from 100 Directions
Lucky Periodic Table from See Lindsay
Irish I Had Another Glass from Kingston Crafts
This is My Lucky Shirt from That’s What Che Said
Lucky Charms from Brooklyn Berry Designs
Pinch Charming from Happy Go Lucky Blog
Shenanigans and Malarkey from Artsy Fartsy Mama
Feeling Lucky from Pattern Revolution
Shamrock Heart Lucky in Love from Hello Creative Family
Shamrock with Lucky Cutout from Crafting in the Rain
Too Cute to Pinch from Hey Let’s Make Stuff