Download a FREE Rainbows Are My Favorite Color SVG plus grab 15 MORE FREE Rainbow themed SVG Files in this Totally Free SVG Blog Hop!
I hope you love rainbows as much as I do, because this month’s Totally Free SVG Blog Hop is all about rainbows! You’ll find boho rainbows, hand drawn rainbows, and my “Rainbows Are My Favorite Color” SVG in this great collection from my designer friends and I.
Don’t miss some of our most popular SVG Blog Hops:
If you’d like to download my free Rainbow SVG File, or grab the list of other Rainbow themed SVG downloads, head to the end of the post. Look at these awesome files that are all FREE! I can’t wait to use them!
Favorite Supplies for Free SVG Files
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon | Cricut | Michaels)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Transfer Tape from Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Iron On Vinyl (HTV) from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Cricut EasyPress from Cricut | Michaels or Heat Press from Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Infusible Ink Sheets for Sublimation Projects at Cricut | Michaels
- Cricut Mug Press (if you’re using Infusible Ink, it’s a must own!)
- Printable Vinyl is what I recommend for Stickers from Michaels | Expressions Vinyl
- 12×12″ Craft Printer for Print the Cut Projects
- SVG (Get the Library Password)
How to Use a Free Rainbows SVG File to Make a Shirt
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Upload the Free SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the HTV goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. For best results, use an EasyPress or Heat Press to press the vinyl design onto the shirt.
If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
Links to More Free Rainbow Themed SVG Files
Head to the other posts and follow their directions to grab all of the Rainbow SVG designs – they’re all free to download!
- Shine Bright – The Country Chic Cottage
- Love is All We Need – The Kingston Home
- Rainbow Wall Hanging – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Rainbows Are My Favorite Color – Pineapple Paper Co.
- So Over It – That’s What Che Said
- Kindness Matters – Hello Creative Family
- Girl Power – Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Sunshine & Rainbows – Happiness is Homemade
- Love & Rainbows – 100 Directions
- Rainbow Design – Everyday Party Magazine
- Teacher Strong Rainbow – Happy Go Lucky
- Hand Drawn Rainbow – See Lindsay
- Dream Big Rainbow – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- True Colors – Crafting in the Rain
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow – Mad in Crafts
- Rainbow Baby – Cutting Machine Crafting
Download Rainbows Are My Favorite Color SVG
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.