Are your kids heading back to school? Make a DIY Unicorn First Day of School shirt with this FREE Back to School SVG File for your little unicorn lover! If your little girl is obsessed with unicorns, make her a shirt that she can wear proudly for back to school photos and her first day in the classroom!
First Day of School Unicorn Shirt
My youngest daughter is obsessed with unicorns (and all things rainbow and sparkly), so I decided to make her a unicorn-themed back to school shirt! Her first day of school isn’t until after Labor Day, but I am shocked at how many kids are going back already! So I’m posting it now for y’all to use with your Cricut & Silhouette Machines!
I also made a “Be Awesome Today” SVG file that is perfect for both teachers and students as part of this month’s Totally Free SVG blog hop – so make sure you head to that post to get all 15+ Back to School SVG Files!
Don’t worry, you can start counting down to the 100th day of school with these 20+ awesome shirt ideas!
More Unicorn Posts!
- DIY Unicorn Notebook
- Free Unicorn & Dragon Snack Pack Printables
- Free Believe in Unicorns SVG + 15 more Free SVG Files!
- Unicorn Printable Valentines (save for school valentines!)
- Magical Unicorn Birthday Party Ideas
Supplies Need to Make a Unicorn First Day of School Shirt
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- First Day of School Unicorn SVG (Download at the end of the post)
- Blank Shirt (here’s my favorite blank white toddler t shirt on Amazon)
First Day of School Unicorn Shirt Tutorial
Upload the Free Unicorn First Day of School SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt.
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Change the colors of the SVG designs as desired. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- Free Printable Stanley Valentine’s Day Card
- Free Printable Conversation Hearts Sticker Set
- Lover Sublimation Design for Valentine’s Day
- Free Printable Hair Tie Valentine Cards
- Free Friendship Bracelet Printable Banner
Download Free Unicorn Back to School SVG
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.