Download adorable FREE Printable Unicorn Stickers and use them on notebooks, planners, mugs, and more! Plus download 15 MORE FREE Unicorn Printables that your kids and you will love.
This month’s Totally Free Printable Blog Hop is magical – it’s unicorn themed! I designed a set of Unicorn Printable Stickers that you can print and cut as many times as you’d like. I love that you can decorate your office supplies, planner, or even use them on glitter tumblers. My youngest daughter was so excited to stick them on her very own tumbler!
Since this is a blog hop, you’ll also find FREE printable unicorn party supplies, coloring pages, activities, and more from some of my favorite designer friends. Head towards the end of the post for all of the links!
My kids and I have been crafting a lot at home and we really love having printable stickers to use! I can print a whole sheet for each kid and there’s no fighting about which stickers they each want. Make sure you grab the rest of my Free Printable Stickers, too! Here are some of my favorites:
- Harry Potter Stickers Printable
- Printable Summer Stickers
- Printable Hocus Pocus Stickers
- Printable Halloween Stickers
They’re all hand drawn with watercolor details. When you use printable vinyl you can use them on many different surfaces, like notebooks!
What I love about these stickers is being about to cut them out on my Cricut machine! My favorite product to use for printable stickers is Printable Vinyl, but you don’t even need sticker paper! You can print the free stickers on regular paper, then use a Xyron Sticker Maker or Creative Station to make stickers.
How to Use FREE Unicorn Stickers Printable
If you want full instructions for using print then cut with your Cricut, check out my Printable Fall Stickers post. It includes a video!
Upload the PNG into Cricut Design Space or Silhouette Studio and place on canvas. Size to fit the print then cut area. Prepare material by following onscreen instructions to print on your printer and then load. Cut vinyl or sticker paper to kiss cut and peel the stickers off, or alternatively use paper and make stickers using a sticker machine.
- 100th Day of School Shirts to Make This Year
- 25+ Valentine’s Day Crafts to Make with an xTool Laser Machine
- Make a Laser Cut Valentine Card
- Glowforge vs. xTool: Which One Should You Buy?
- 10+ Christmas Crafts To Make With a xTool Laser Machine
Free Unicorn Printables
Click on these links to head to the posts from my designer friends! There’s 16 FREE FILES total!
- Hello Creative Family – Unicorn Activity Placemat
- Happiness is Homemade – Unicorn Bingo
- Crafting in the Rain – Unicorn To Do List
- The Country Chic Cottage – Unicorn Cootie Catcher
- Everyday Party Magazine – Unicorn Party Tags
- Happy Go Lucky Blog – Unicorn Coloring Cards
- SeeLindsay – Unicorn Wall Art
- Mad in Crafts – Fairy Tale Word Scramble
- Artsy-Fartsy Mama – Unicorn Coloring Bookmarks
- Pineapple Paper Co – Unicorn Stickers
- Fun For Little Ones – Unicorn I Spy
- Liz on Call – Pin the Tail on the Unicorn
- Persia Lou – Unicorn Gift Card Holder
- Printable Crush – Unicorn Stationery
- Tried and True Creative – Unicorn Kids Art
- 100 Directions – Cute Unicorn Coloring Page
Download Free Printable Unicorn Stickers
In the gray box below, click to agree to the terms and then enter your information in the box that appears. Click the “Download” buttons and the PNG (.zip file) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free PNG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. PNG and PDF files are included.