Download a FREE Dinosaur SVG File to make shirts, cups, and signs with your Cricut or Silhouette machine! This Free Dino SVG is perfect for all of the little dinosaur fans in your house!
I think every kid goes through a period of their life where they LOVE dinosaurs. At least that’s true in my house! My youngest kids love dinosaurs, especially because they watch Dino Dana on Amazon all of the time! They love going to the museum and learning about all of the different kinds of dinosaurs, so I made a shirt for our next trip. I hope your kids love this SVG as much as mine do!
RELATED POST: Easy Cricut Dinosaur Tracks
If you have kids that love dinosaurs, they’ll love this SVG file too. It has knock out dinosaur images in the “Dino” lettering that include my son’s favorite dinosaurs! And don’t worry, I’m going to use this SVG to make my daughter a shirt, too. Dinosaurs aren’t just for boys, and neither is this Dino SVG!
Favorite Supplies To Use with SVG Files
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon | Cricut | Michaels)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Transfer Tape from Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Iron On Vinyl (HTV) from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Cricut EasyPress from Cricut | Michaels or Heat Press from Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Infusible Ink Sheets for Sublimation Projects at Cricut | Michaels
- Cricut Mug Press (if you’re using Infusible Ink, it’s a must own!)
- Printable Vinyl is what I recommend for Stickers from Michaels | Expressions Vinyl
- 12×12″ Craft Printer for Print the Cut Projects
- SVG (Get the Library Password)
RELATED POST: DIY Dinosaur Cupcake Toppers
How to Make a DIY Dinosaur Shirt with Cricut & Silhouette
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Upload the Free SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the HTV goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. For best results, use an EasyPress or Heat Press to press the vinyl design onto the shirt.
If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- xTool Screen Printer Review: Set Up, How to Use, and Free Designs
- DIY Personalized Family Christmas Ornament with a Laser
- DIY Taylor Swift Advent Calendar
- Free Printable Grinch Coloring Pages for Christmas
- How to Make a Simple Shaker Christmas Ornament with a Cricut
Download Dinosaur SVG for Free
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.