Download Sunflower SVG files to use with your Cricut or Silhouette. Grab the whole FREE Sunflower SVG BUNDLE to make signs, totes, mugs, shirts, and more! You can customize them with monograms, too!
I love making Free SVG files for y’all, and I get a TON of requests to make Sunflower SVG designs! So much so that I decided to make a BUNDLE of them! That’s right, four sunflower SVG cut files for FREE!
I included the original sunflower drawing plus one to include a monogram, one to include a name, and a “Home is Where the Heart is” SVG. The sunflower quote SVG looks great on a large sign for your home and it’s easy to make your own wooden sign.
I think my favorite is the half sunflower design where you can place a name or a phrase.
If you’re a huge fan of sunflowers, they would also look great on a mug. You can easily add your monogram inside the open circle and look at it every morning while you drink your coffee!
Supplies I Use for Sunflower SVG Files
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon | Cricut | Michaels)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Transfer Tape from Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Iron On Vinyl (HTV) from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Cricut EasyPress from Cricut | Michaels or Heat Press from Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Infusible Ink Sheets for Sublimation Projects at Cricut | Michaels
- Cricut Mug Press (if you’re using Infusible Ink, it’s a must own!)
- Printable Vinyl is what I recommend for Stickers from Michaels | Expressions Vinyl
- 12×12″ Craft Printer for Print the Cut Projects
- SVG (Download in the gray box at the end of the post)
Infusible ink is permanent and would be great to use with this design, because there are only two colors to contend with. Plus you could try out the new Cricut Mug Press! Or you could get really creative and cut the whole sunflower out of a patterned Infusible Ink transfer sheet.
Download Sunflower SVG Bundle
In the gray box below, click to agree to the terms and then enter your information in the box that appears. Click the “Download” buttons and the SVG (.zip file) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free SVG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. SVG and JPG files are included to use with Cricut Design Space and Silhouette Studio. Upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio can upload SVG files.
Sunflower SVG Bundle
As we head into fall, don’t skip this free download! You can use these to make SO many projects on your cutting machine. And you can even use these designs to make stickers! You can use any SVG to make your own stickers using Cricut Design Space (<–click that link to learn how to make stickers with the Cricut offset tool!)
I love these 4 simple designs for everything from a t-shirt to a tote bag! If you want another sunflower SVG that is perfect for Fall, make sure you check out this Pumpkin Sunflower SVG from GinaCreates. She nailed it with this cute design!