Free Witches’ Brew SVG to Make Your Own Halloween Mug
This post and the photos within it may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through one or more of the links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Make your own cute Halloween mug to hold your Witches’ Brew coffee with a FREE SVG. Use your Cricut or Silhouette machine and vinyl to make a quick DIY Halloween Coffee Mug.
I have seen so many Halloween mugs this year, and I wanted to make my own. I designed this cute Witches’ Brew cut file that y’all can use on tons of Halloween crafts!
It’s perfect for a DIY coffee mug, but would also be cute on wine glasses, punch glasses, or incorporated into Halloween party decorations. Everyone will love having a personalized Halloween cup for their Witches’ Brew drink! I also made myself a mug with my Free Amok Amok Amok! Hocus Pocus SVG design – it turned out so cute!
I have all of my favorite Halloween cut files linked here – go download them all!
FREE Halloween SVG Cut Files for Cricut & Silhouette
What do you Need to make a Witches’ Brew DIY Coffee Mug?
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Adhesive Vinyl from Expressions Vinyl
- Transfer Tape – here’s my favorite Transfer Tape on Amazon | Cricut Transfer Tape
- Witches’ Brew Halloween Mug SVG (Download at the end of the post – look for the gray box!)
- Blank Mug (here’s a similar mug to the one I used on Amazon – it comes in a whole set perfect for making gifts)
Have you tried making a mug with Infusible Ink? You’ll need Infusible Ink Transfer Paper or Pens, PLUS a sublimation friendly coffee mug.
How to Make your Own Witches Brew Mug
Upload the Free Witches’ Brew SVG file to your Cricut or Silhouette cutting software and size it to fit your mug or other project.
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Do NOT mirror the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes UP on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Use transfer tape to move the vinyl design from the backing sheet to your mug.
Download Halloween Witches’ Brew SVG Free
This file is DOWNLOAD #090 in my FREE DOWNLOADS LIBRARY.
Get the password below! (If you have the password, head over to the library to download the file.
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.
- What is Procreate: iPad App Basics
- 60+ Easter Desserts to Make This Year
- 35+ Aesthetic App Icons & Icon Packs (iPhone & iPad)
- Cricut Maker vs. Cricut Maker 3: Which is the Best Machine for You?
- 10+ DIY Small Business Laser Crafts
Hi, y’all! I’m Charynn, the owner and designer of Pineapple Paper Co. I’m a mom of four kids (two girls and two boys) living in Pittsburgh. I love hand lettering, anything southern, cocktails, and of course, pineapples! I am excited to share my SVG files, printables, and craft projects with you! The pineapple is a symbol of hospitality, and I welcome y’all to my little corner of the internet. Read more…