Make your own cute Halloween mug to hold your Witches’ Brew coffee with a FREE SVG. Use your Cricut or Silhouette machine and vinyl to make a quick DIY Halloween Coffee Mug.
I have seen so many Halloween mugs this year, and I wanted to make my own. I designed this cute Witches’ Brew cut file that y’all can use on tons of Halloween crafts! It’s perfect for a DIY coffee mug, but would also be cute on wine glasses, punch glasses, or incorporated into Halloween party decorations. Everyone will love having a personalized Halloween cup for their Witches’ Brew drink! I also made myself a mug with my Free Amok Amok Amok! Hocus Pocus SVG design – it turned out so cute!
I have all of my favorite Halloween cut files linked here – go download them all!
What do you Need to make a Witches’ Brew DIY Coffee Mug?
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Adhesive Vinyl from Expressions Vinyl
- Transfer Tape – here’s my favorite Transfer Tape on Amazon | Cricut Transfer Tape
- Witches’ Brew Halloween Mug SVG (Download at the end of the post – look for the gray box!)
- Blank Mug (here’s a similar mug to the one I used on Amazon – it comes in a whole set perfect for making gifts)
How to Make your Own Witches Brew Mug
Upload the Free Witches’ Brew SVG file to your Cricut or Silhouette cutting software and size it to fit your mug or other project. Do NOT mirror the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes UP on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Use transfer tape to move the vinyl design from the backing sheet to your mug.
Download Halloween Witches’ Brew SVG Free
In the gray box below, agree to the terms and then enter your information in the box that appears. Click the “Download” buttons and the Witches’ Brew SVG (.zip file) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free SVG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. If you would like to use them for shirts or crafts to sell, please contact me regarding our Limited Commercial Use License. SVG and JPG files are included to use with Cricut Design Space & Silhouette Studio. Upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio can import SVG files.
Witches' Brew SVG File
- Halloween Tie Dye: 7+ Easy Ideas and Designs
- xTool M1 Review: Desktop Hybrid Laser and Blade Cutting Machine
- Make Halloween Bats for Your Wall
- Hocus Pocus Quotes Printables
- How to Upload Fonts to Cricut Design Space