National Unicorn Day is a day I can definitely get behind! With two little girls at home, it’s all unicorns around here, ALL. the. time. Jessica from Everyday Party Magazine and I are celebrating by sharing one of our favorite SVG files with you: the “Unicorns Are My Spirit Animal” Unicorn SVG! Make yourself or your kid a DIY Unicorn Shirt to celebrate!
Unicorn SVG for Cricut and Silhouette
Unicorns are so popular right now, and my daughters are always scanning the aisles for clothing, accessories, and tech gear that have unicorns on them! If you have a Cricut or Silhouette machine, you can use the Unicorn SVG File I designed for Everyday Party Magazine to make your own shirt! Are unicorns your spirit animal? We’ve got you covered!
If you’re making a DIY Unicorn Shirt, this hand lettered design is perfect!
What you Need to Make a Unicorn Shirt
What I love about using my Cricut Machine (or a Silhouette Cameo if you have one) is that I can have my own shirt in just a few minutes! This cute Unicorn shirt can be ready for a last minute school event, birthday or National Unicorn Day!
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Unicorn SVG (Get the SVG over at Everyday Party Magazine)
- Blank Shirt (here’s the blank gray shirt I used, available on Amazon)
Make your Own Unicorn Shirt with a Unicorn SVG Cut File
Upload your SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
See My Latest Posts:
- Free Printable Halloween Scavenger Hunt for All Ages
- xTool F1: Small and Portable Desktop Laser Machine
- Free Printable Halloween Coloring Pages for All Ages
- How to Make a Spiral Tie Dye Shirt: Create a Beautiful Swirl Design
- xTool Automatic Conveyor Feeder – Setup and Review