Do you love the movie “Elf?” Make yourself a Son of a Nutcracker shirt for Christmas with a FREE Elf Movie Son of a Nutcracker SVG Cut File for Cricut and Silhouette Machines!
One of my favorite holiday traditions is watching Christmas movies with my family. Our favorites include the Grinch, Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story, and Elf. We also love making Christmas movie shirts. That’s why I’ve made all of these great FREE Christmas Movie SVG files that you can use with your Cricut and Silhouette machines:
And now, to add to my Christmas shirt collection, I designed a Son of a Nutcracker SVG that y’all can download for FREE! Head to the gray box at the end of the post to download the Free Christmas Cut File.
Looking for more DIY Christmas shirts? Make sure you check out all of these Retro Christmas Shirt Ideas!
Supplies You Need to Make a Son of a Nutcracker Elf Shirt
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Son of a Nutcracker SVG (Download in the GRAY BOX at the end of the post)
- Blank Shirt (here’s a Blank Baseball Tee like the one I used on Amazon)
How to Make a DIY Christmas Shirt with Son of a Nutcracker SVG Cut File
Upload the Son of a Nutcracker FREE Christmas SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt.
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl from the design. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- xTool Screen Printer Review: Set Up, How to Use, and Free Designs
- DIY Personalized Family Christmas Ornament with a Laser
- DIY Taylor Swift Advent Calendar
- Free Printable Grinch Coloring Pages for Christmas
- How to Make a Simple Shaker Christmas Ornament with a Cricut
Download FREE Christmas Son of a Nutcracker Cut File
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.
Make sure you check out all of my FAVORITE Christmas SVG files that you can download for FREE: