Perfect for kids or adults, you can make this DIY Christmas Grinch Shirt and download a Free Grinch SVG! You can make Grinch Christmas Decorations, decorations for a Grinch party, and more DIY Merry Grinchmas Crafts!
My kids and I love everything about the “Grinch” – the new movie as well as the original book and cartoon. Last year, I made my daughter and I shirts to go to the movie theater. We can’t wait to wear them this year!
I loved making this little hand lettered Grinch SVG so much! Head to the end of the post (in the gray download box) to get the file and make a Grinchmas shirt, too! And make sure you don’t miss my BRAND NEW GRINCH INSPIRED design, the Stink Stank Stunk Grinch SVG File!
Newest Grinch Post: All of my Favorite Grinch SVG Files to Make Grinch Shirts
Have you seen all of the Free SVG Downloads? I have a TON of Free SVG Files for your upcoming holiday activities!
What you Need to Make a DIY Grinch Shirt
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Free Merry Grinchmas SVG (Download at the end of the post)
- Blank Shirt (here’s a blank white long sleeved shirt similar to the one I used from Amazon)
RELATED POST: Retro Christmas Shirt Ideas
- Free Printable Halloween Scavenger Hunt for All Ages
- xTool F1: Small and Portable Desktop Laser Machine
- Free Printable Halloween Coloring Pages for All Ages
- How to Make a Spiral Tie Dye Shirt: Create a Beautiful Swirl Design
- xTool Automatic Conveyor Feeder – Setup and Review
How to Make a DIY Grinchmas Shirt
Upload the Free Merry Grinchmas SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt or onesie. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
NOTE: This is one of my original SVG designs and is hand lettered as a single image. If you are using a Cricut machine and would like to make each word a different color, make multiple copies of the design and use the CONTOUR tool (<–click that link for a great tutorial from Cori of Hey Let’s Make Stuff) to separate the design elements.
I THINK YOU’LL LOVE THESE CHRISTMAS POSTS:
Download the Free Grinch SVG File
In the gray box below, click the download button. Agree to the terms and then enter your information in the popup box that appears. Click the “Download” button, then a Blue download button will appear. Click to submit and the Merry Grinchmas SVG file will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free SVG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. If you wish to use this design on items that you will be selling, please contact us for information regarding our Limited Commercial Use License.