Make yourself an awesome DIY Grinch Shirt with this funny Grinch movie quote – Stink Stank Stunk! Download the Free Grinch SVG and use it to make your own Grinch themed shirt with a Cricut or Silhouette machine.
The Grinch is one of my family’s favorite Christmas movies. Last year I made a “Merry Grinchmas” shirt (make sure you go grab the Free Grinchmas SVG File!), and it was a big hit! This year, I wanted to do something a little different, so I designed a funny Grinch shirt that is perfect for the tiny bit of Grinch in all of us!
Don’t miss my other popular Christmas posts:
- Christmas Vacation You Serious Clark SVG File
- Handmade Christmas Cards with the Cricut Maker
- Merry Christmas Y’all SVG + 14 MORE FREE Christmas SVG Files!
You can use the Stink Stank Stunk SVG to make shirts, Grinch party supplies, and more! How cute would it be on a Grinch onesie!? Grab the FREE SVG Download in the GRAY DOWNLOAD BOX at the end of the post.
Supplies you Need to Make your Own Stink Stank Stunk Grinch Shirt
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Stink Stank Stunk Grinch SVG (Download at the end of the post)
- Blank Shirt (here’s the Blank Gray Shirt I used from Amazon)
How to Make your own Shirt with a Grinch SVG Free
Upload the Free Stink Stank Stunk Grinch SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt or onesie. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- 100th Day of School Shirts to Make This Year
- 25+ Valentine’s Day Crafts to Make with an xTool Laser Machine
- Make a Laser Cut Valentine Card
- Glowforge vs. xTool: Which One Should You Buy?
- 10+ Christmas Crafts To Make With a xTool Laser Machine
Download a Free Stink Stank Stunk Grinch SVG File
In the gray box below, agree to the terms and then enter your information in the box that appears. Click the “Download” buttons and the Stink Stank Stunk SVG (.zip file) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free SVG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. SVG and JPG files are included to use with Cricut Design Space & Silhouette Studio. Upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio can import SVG files.