Free Grinch Stink Stank Stunk SVG File
This post and the photos within it may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through one or more of the links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Make yourself an awesome DIY Grinch Shirt with this funny Grinch movie quote – Stink Stank Stunk! Download the Free Grinch SVG and use it to make your own Grinch themed shirt with a Cricut or Silhouette machine.
The Grinch is one of my family’s favorite Christmas movies. Last year I made a “Merry Grinchmas” shirt (make sure you go grab the Free Grinchmas SVG File!), and it was a big hit! This year, I wanted to do something a little different, so I designed a funny Grinch shirt that is perfect for the tiny bit of Grinch in all of us!
Don’t miss my other popular Christmas posts:
- Christmas Vacation You Serious Clark SVG File
- Handmade Christmas Cards with the Cricut Maker
- Merry Christmas Y’all SVG + 14 MORE FREE Christmas SVG Files!
You can use the Stink Stank Stunk SVG to make shirts, Grinch party supplies, and more! How cute would it be on a Grinch onesie!? Grab the FREE SVG Download in the at the end of the post.
Supplies you Need to Make your Own Stink Stank Stunk Grinch Shirt
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Stink Stank Stunk Grinch SVG (Download at the end of the post)
- Blank Shirt (here’s the Blank Gray Shirt I used from Amazon)
How to Make your own Shirt with a Grinch SVG Free
Upload the Free Stink Stank Stunk Grinch SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt or onesie.
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- 20+ DIY Earring Holder Ideas
- How to Blend Colors in Procreate
- 20+ DIY Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- Mother’s Day Plant Marker with Birth Month Flowers
- 25+ Breakfast in Bed Recipes for Mother’s Day
Download a Free Stink Stank Stunk Grinch SVG File
This file is DOWNLOAD #093 in my FREE DOWNLOADS LIBRARY.
Get the password below! (If you have the password, head over to the library to download the file.
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.
Hi, y’all! I’m Charynn, the owner and designer of Pineapple Paper Co. I’m a mom of four kids (two girls and two boys) living in Pittsburgh. I love hand lettering, anything southern, cocktails, and of course, pineapples! I am excited to share my SVG files, printables, and craft projects with you! The pineapple is a symbol of hospitality, and I welcome y’all to my little corner of the internet. Read more…