Free Patriotic Popsicle Clipart and SVG Files
This post and the photos within it may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through one or more of the links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Celebrate the summer with FREE Red, White and Blue Patriotic Popsicle Clipart as well as a SVG file that you can use with your Cricut and Silhouette machine!
One of my favorite childhood summer treats was a red, white, and blue BombPop popsicle (and to be honest, it’s one of my favorite adult treats, too!) I love using popsicles as summer decor, and I wanted to make a shirt for summer picnics and celebrations. I love how cute these popsicle graphics turned out!
RELATED POST: Best Summer SVG Files
I have included the popsicles in JPG and SVG formats so you can use them as clipart or as cut files for your electronic cutting machine. You can use the designs for stickers, shirts, signs, tote bags, coolers, and more! If you want to use the popsicle clipart JPG file to design printables, I think they would look really cute on invitations and summer birthday cards!
And don’t think that you are limited to using these popsicles for 4th of July – you can easily cut the popsicles from other colors of vinyl or HTV! I love how versatile these little designs are!
Supplies You Need to Use Clipart and SVG Files
There are so many craft supplies out there, and sometimes it is hard to weed through them all. The following supplies are some of my favorites that I use almost every day in my craft room.
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon | Cricut | Michaels)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Transfer Tape from Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Iron On Vinyl (HTV) from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Cricut EasyPress from Cricut | Michaels or Heat Press from Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Infusible Ink Sheets for Sublimation Projects at Cricut | Michaels
- Cricut Mug Press (if you’re using Infusible Ink, it’s a must own!)
- Printable Vinyl is what I recommend for Stickers from Michaels | Expressions Vinyl
- 12×12″ Craft Printer for Print the Cut Projects
- SVG (Download in the gray box at the end of the post)
Depending on the project you would like to make, I have more in depth tutorials for you. Check out these posts for step by step instructions:
How to Make Stickers with Cricut Offset
DIY Infusible Ink or Sublimation Mug
How to Make a Shirt with a Popsicle SVG File
Upload the Free SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the HTV goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. For best results, use an EasyPress or Heat Press to press the vinyl design onto the shirt.
If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- Best iPad for Procreate: Which One Should You Choose?
- What is Procreate: iPad App Basics
- 60+ Easter Desserts to Make This Year
- 35+ Aesthetic App Icons & Icon Packs (iPhone & iPad)
- Cricut Maker vs. Cricut Maker 3: Which is the Best Machine for You?
Download Popsicle Clipart and SVG Cut Files
This file is DOWNLOAD #242 in my FREE DOWNLOADS LIBRARY.
Get the password below! (If you have the password, head over to the library to download the file.
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.
Be sure to pin this image so you have it for every summer!
Hi, y’all! I’m Charynn, the owner and designer of Pineapple Paper Co. I’m a mom of four kids (two girls and two boys) living in Pittsburgh. I love hand lettering, anything southern, cocktails, and of course, pineapples! I am excited to share my SVG files, printables, and craft projects with you! The pineapple is a symbol of hospitality, and I welcome y’all to my little corner of the internet. Read more…
I stay really busy as a mom of 3 involved in EVERYTHING and a full time employee. Your site is my go to when i need something simple and in hurry. You do the hard work and I just download and cut!
Thank you for the free resources! You ROCK!
thank you! those popsicles are awesome!