Whether you’re dreaming of summer or you need a refreshing drink for a summer brunch, this Orange Pineapple Mimosa is the recipe you’re looking for. It’s perfect for pineapple and mimosa lovers! You just need 5 minutes to make this delicious drink that everyone will love.
Orange Pineapple Mimosas are my new go-to brunch drink! As we spend more time celebrating at home, why not have a mimosa? They’re really easy to make and only require a few ingredients. This simple mimosa recipe is also great for Easter, bridal showers, or Mother’s Day celebrations.
Orange Pineapple Mimosa
Mimosas in general are one of the easiest drinks to make. The only ingredients you need are fruit juice and sparkling wine or champagne. A traditional mimosa is made with orange juice, but I love this simple twist by adding pineapple juice. If you want, you can easily switch up this recipe by using other juice combinations. One of my other favorite mimosas is this Carrot Orange Mimosa recipe.
RELATED POST: How to Set Up a DIY Mimosa Bar
What Do You Need to Make Orange Pineapple Mimosas?
I made this mimosa recipe REALLY simple by using a pre-mixed orange juice with pineapple. It’s only TWO ingredients with this recipe, but you can use orange juice and pineapple juice individually as well.
- Simply Orange Juice with Pineapple
- Champagne or Sparkling Wine (I prefer using Champagne on the dry side, so it’s not too sweet.)
- I have these Stemless Champagne Flutes from Amazon, and I use them all of the time!
CHECK OUT MY OTHER POPULAR COCKTAIL RECIPES:
- Easy Strawberry Mint Lemonade Recipe
- Boozy S’mores Milkshake Recipe
- Peach Lemonade with Bourbon
- Easy Peach Bellini Recipe
- Frozen Peach Bellini Recipe
Another great thing about this Pineapple Orange Mimosa recipe is that it’s EASY to make them non-alcoholic. You can use sparkling water or lemon-lime soda in place of Champagne and make these mimosas for kids or for a baby shower, too.
Want to make these Orange Pineapple Mimosas for a crowd? It’s easy to make a whole pitcher! Just fill a pitcher 1/2 to 2/3 with juice and fill the rest of the way with Champagne or sparkling wine.
For a finished look, you can also add fresh orange slices and pineapple to the glass or as a garnish. I would definitely use a garnish for an Easter buffet or Bridal Shower.
- Free The Ocean is My Happy Place SVG File
- DIY Mermaid Cake Topper
- Free SVG for Teacher Coffee Mug
- Free Starbucks SVG Files
- Use the Cricut Engraving Tool with a Free SVG
Orange Pineapple Mimosa
- Simply Orange Juice with Pineapple (or Orange Juice and Pineapple Juice)
- Champagne or Sparkling Wine, Chilled
- Fresh Orange & Pineapple (sliced, for garnish)
- Pour juice in champagne flute to 1/2-2/3 full.
- Fill the rest of the flute with champagne.
- Garnish with orange slices and pineapple wedges as desired.