I’ve combined two of my favorite summer flavors – peaches and lemonade together with my go-to drink, bourbon, to create the perfect summer drink! Bourbon Peach Lemonade is easy to make and is so delicious! You’ll be making it for outdoor picnics, days by the pool or beach, and is perfect for making in big batches.
Bourbon Peach Lemonade
I absolutely love having a few summer cocktail recipes that I can enjoy throughout the summer while sitting on my porch, or make quickly for picnics, dinner parties, and impromptu visitors. Some of my favorites are: Mint Julep Lemonade, Orange Pineapple Frozen Margaritas, and Mint Julep Sweet Tea. And of course, if I have some prep time, I LOVE making boozy popsicles like this Orange Dreamsicle popsicle. I made Peach Lemonade with Bourbon over Father’s Day weekend, and it’s definitely moving to the top of my summer drink recipes!
Peach Lemonade Recipe with Bourbon
This is a great drink to use fresh peaches, if they’re available. If you can’t get ripe, juicy peaches, then frozen peaches work great! I use a combination of peach slices and peach puree to infuse the lemonade quickly. Depending on the time you have, you can mix up the ingredients to suit what you have in your kitchen! That’s what I love about this recipe – everyone will love it and you can make it in just a few minutes if you need to but you can also take your time with it and let it sit in the fridge to enhance the flavor.
I used Bulleit bourbon for this recipe, just because it’s one of my favorites. It’s smooth and light and adds just the right amount of bourbon kick to this lemonade. You want to make sure that you use a drinkable bourbon, but it doesn’t have to be expensive! With bourbon and lemonade, you really can’t go wrong.
I hope y’all enjoy this Bourbon Peach Lemonade!
Peach Lemonade with Bourbon
- 6 cups lemonade
- 1 cup peach juice or puree
- 2-3 fresh peaches, sliced (or frozen)
- 3/4 cup bourbon
- Lemon slices and Mint Leaves, for garnish
- MIx lemonade, peach juice or puree, and bourbon in a large pitcher.
- Add sliced peaches and combine.
- Add ice to pitcher or pour over ice to serve.
- Garnish with lemon slices & mint.
More Cocktail Recipes:
- Frozen Peach Bellini Recipe
- Zesty Carrot Margarita Recipe
- Easy Peach Bellini Recipe
- Mint Julep Sweet Tea Recipe
SEE MY LATEST POSTS:
- Free The Ocean is My Happy Place SVG File
- DIY Mermaid Cake Topper
- Free SVG for Teacher Coffee Mug
- Free Starbucks SVG Files
- Use the Cricut Engraving Tool with a Free SVG