Celebrate the sweet memories of summer any time of the year with this easy (and amazing!) recipe for S’mores Milkshakes! With the familiar flavors of marshmallow, chocolate, and graham crackers, plus an added bonus of Jackson Morgan Southern Cream, this recipe will remind all of the adults of their favorite childhood summer treat!
This post and the photos within it may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one or more of the links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
S’mores are no longer just for the campfire, and I’m loving it! These milkshakes have all of the flavor of s’mores, but without having to build a fire!
Alcoholic S’mores Milkshake Recipe
I love cocktails, and adding Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Jackson Morgan Southern Cream was the perfect twist to make this S’mores Milkshake just for adults. It adds a little bit of that toasted marshmallow flavor, and I love it! You’ll be making this boozy s’mores milkshake recipe year round!
TRY MY OTHER RECIPES WITH JACKSON MORGAN SOUTHERN CREAM:
- 5 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 4 tablespoons Marshmallow Cream
- 1/2 cup milk (or more for a thinner milkshake)
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Jackson Morgan Southern Cream
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Syrup
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of your glasses. Set aside in the freezer.
- Place vanilla ice cream, marshmallow cream, milk, and Jackson Morgan Southern Cream in the blender and blend thoroughly. You can add a little more milk to blend if needed.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream, graham cracker crumbs, and additional chocolate syrup, if desired.
Leave out the Jackson Morgan Southern Cream, and this S'mores Milkshake is perfect for kids, too!
GET MORE INSPIRATION FROM MY LATEST POSTS:
- Harry Potter Spells Free SVG Cut Files
- Harry Potter Easy Painted Rocks Tutorial
- Amazon Prime Day 2019 Best Deals
- Free Tropical I’m On Island Time SVG Cut File
- Pineapple Crafts to Make with your Cricut and Silhouette