Celebrate the sweet memories of summer any time of the year with this easy (and amazing!) recipe for S’mores Milkshakes! With the familiar flavors of marshmallow, chocolate, and graham crackers, plus an added bonus of Jackson Morgan Southern Cream, this recipe will remind all of the adults of their favorite childhood summer treat!
S’mores are no longer just for the campfire, and I’m loving it! These milkshakes have all of the flavor of s’mores, but without having to build a fire!
Alcoholic S’mores Milkshake Recipe
I love cocktails, and adding Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Jackson Morgan Southern Cream was the perfect twist to make this S’mores Milkshake just for adults. It adds a little bit of that toasted marshmallow flavor, and I love it! You’ll be making this boozy s’mores milkshake recipe year round!
Boozy S’mores Milkshake Recipe
- 5 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 4 tablespoons Marshmallow Cream
- 1/2 cup milk (or more for a thinner milkshake)
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Jackson Morgan Southern Cream
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Syrup
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of your glasses. Set aside in the freezer.
- Place vanilla ice cream, marshmallow cream, milk, and Jackson Morgan Southern Cream in the blender and blend thoroughly. You can add a little more milk to blend if needed.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream, graham cracker crumbs, and additional chocolate syrup, if desired.
TRY MY OTHER RECIPES WITH JACKSON MORGAN SOUTHERN CREAM:
GET MORE INSPIRATION FROM MY LATEST POSTS:
- iPhone Christmas Aesthetic Widget and App Icons
- Printable Trick or Treat Sign
- DIY Cricut Joy Halloween Card with Free SVG
- Easy Monster Halloween Snack Mix
- DIY Harry Potter Doormat