Nothing is better in summer than a refreshing drink, and this Strawberry Mint Lemonade recipe is perfect for summer parties and relaxing poolside! Fresh strawberries and mint are mixed with lemonade to make an easy drink that everyone will love!
Fresh Strawberry Mint Lemonade
I like nothing more than sipping on fresh lemonade in the summer, and when my Dad showed up with a massive amount of fresh strawberries, I knew that I had to make Fresh Strawberry Lemonade! I also have an abundance of fresh mint growing in my backyard this summer (because my husband threw my old plants out there last fall LOL), so I added some fresh mint, too! The result is a light and refreshing drink for the whole family. You’ll love making Lemonade with mint from now on!
And before you ask – you can definitely add vodka or light rum (like a strawberry mojito!) to the Mint Strawberry Lemonade to make a summer cocktail for the adults.
Easy Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- 6 cups lemonade (fresh or Simply brand is my favorite)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- Lemon slices, for garnish
- Place strawberries and mint in a large pitcher. Stir to muddle.
- Add lemonade and stir to mix.
- Pour in glasses over ice.
- Garnish with sliced lemons, strawberries, and mint sprigs.
TRY MY OTHER SUMMER DRINK RECIPES:
- Peach Lemonade with Bourbon
- Pineapple Orange Frozen Margarita
- Frozen Peach Bellini
- Mint Julep Sweet Tea
- Boozy S’mores Milkshake Recipe
- Mint Julep Lemonade
Pin Strawberry Mint Lemonade Recipe Easy:
- Easy Halloween Banner Printable
- Cricut Halloween Project Ideas
- Trick or Treat Y’all Free Halloween SVG
- Free Planner Stickers for Fall
- Best Free Printable Halloween Party Games