Looking for a brunch or shower cocktail recipe? I have an easy recipe for a classic Peach Bellini that everyone will love! Peach Bellinis are light, refreshing, and make the perfect spring or summer drink. For my simple twist on the Peach Bellini all you need is 2 ingredients and a couple of minutes!
This post and the photos within it may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one or more of the links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
What is a Peach Bellini?
A Peach Bellini is a cocktail from Italy that is traditionally made with white peach puree and Prosecco sparkling wine. It is made by blending fresh peaches (sometimes with lemon and sugar) into a puree and then top off with Prosecco. They can be made with frozen peaches if you don’t have fresh peaches, and is a great cocktail recipe for a crowd. It can also be colored with a tiny bit of raspberry puree to boost the color. In my easy Peach Bellini recipe, I take a short cut and use Simply Peach juice which is so tasty! Using Peach juice or Peach nectar is a simple way to get the flavor of a Bellini without all of the work (or mess!) Ok, so it’s not traditional, but it’s EASY!
I have these Stemless Champagne flutes from Amazon, and I love them!
How to Make a Peach Bellini Easy
- Simply Peach Juice or other peach juice/nectar
- Prosecco Sparkling Wine
- Raspberries and Mint, for garnish
- Pour 2-3 tablespoons of Simply Peach juice into a champagne flute.
- Top off with Prosecco.
- Garnish with raspberries and/or mint leaves.
This recipe can be made in individual servings, or in a pitcher for a crowd. Just mix Peach Juice and Prosecco to taste, pour into champagne glasses, and serve.
Peach Bellinis are perfect for showers, brunch, or Mother’s Day! I love making them every summer. My kids love them too – I make them non-alcoholic for them and give them fancy glasses so they feel special, too! You can easily use sparkling water or lemon-lime soda as an alternative to Prosecco.
More Amazing Cocktail Recipes:
- Zesty Carrot Margarita Recipe
- Mint Julep Sweet Tea Recipe
- Mint Julep Lemonade Recipe
- Carrot and Orange Mimosa Recipe
- Pineapple Orange Frozen Margarita
See My Latest Posts:
- Harry Potter Spells Free SVG Cut Files
- Harry Potter Easy Painted Rocks Tutorial
- Amazon Prime Day 2019 Best Deals
- Free Tropical I’m On Island Time SVG Cut File
- Pineapple Crafts to Make with your Cricut and Silhouette