Looking for a brunch or shower cocktail recipe? I have an easy recipe for a classic Peach Bellini that everyone will love! Peach Bellinis are light, refreshing, and make the perfect spring or summer drink. For my simple twist on the Peach Bellini all you need is 2 ingredients and a couple of minutes!
What is a Peach Bellini?
A Peach Bellini is a cocktail from Italy that is traditionally made with white peach puree and Prosecco sparkling wine. It is made by blending fresh peaches (sometimes with lemon and sugar) into a puree and then top off with Prosecco. They can be made with frozen peaches (try my EASY Frozen Peach Bellini recipe!) if you don’t have fresh peaches, and is a great cocktail recipe for a crowd. It can also be colored with a tiny bit of raspberry puree to boost the color. In my easy Peach Bellini recipe, I take a short cut and use Simply Peach juice which is so tasty! Using Peach juice or Peach nectar is a simple way to get the flavor of a Bellini without all of the work (or mess!) Ok, so it’s not traditional, but it’s EASY!
I have these Stemless Champagne flutes from Amazon, and I love them!
Peach Bellinis are perfect for showers, brunch, or Mother’s Day! I love making them every summer. My kids love them too – I make them non-alcoholic for them and give them fancy glasses so they feel special, too! You can easily use sparkling water or lemon-lime soda as an alternative to Prosecco.
More Amazing Cocktail Recipes:
- Zesty Carrot Margarita Recipe
- Mint Julep Sweet Tea Recipe
- Mint Julep Lemonade Recipe
- Carrot and Orange Mimosa Recipe
- Pineapple Orange Frozen Margarita
How to Make a Peach Bellini Easy
Easy Peach Bellini
- Simply Peach Juice or other peach juice/nectar
- Prosecco Sparkling Wine
- Raspberries and Mint for garnish
- Pour 2-3 tablespoons of Simply Peach juice into a champagne flute.
- Top off with Prosecco.
- Garnish with raspberries and/or mint leaves.
See My Latest Posts:
- Personalized Christmas Hostess Gift Ideas with Cricut Explore Air 2
- DIY Christmas Lights Banner with a Free SVG File
- Glitter Christmas Card – Quick and Easy Craft
- How to Make Easy Glitter Ornaments
- Eat Drink and Be Merry SVG Cut File