A really easy and quick recipe for a twist on a traditional Peach Bellini Recipe – a Frozen Peach Bellini! This Frozen Peach Bellini recipe is perfect for a spring or summer drink, especially for brunch! Everyone will love this sweet summer cocktail.
Frozen Peach Bellini Easy
You don’t need to wait until Summer is officially here to drink this easy cocktail! After making this Peach Bellini recipe a few weeks ago, I really wanted to try a frozen version. Wow, is it yummy! It’s great for a warm summer brunch or a frozen treat by the pool.
Not only does it taste awesome, it’s really easy to make! Just throw a few ingredients in a blender, top with champagne or Prosecco and you’re all done. You can even make it non-alcoholic by using lemon-lime soda or sparkling water instead of champagne.
Try these other Amazing Cocktail Recipes:
- Easy Peach Bellinis
- Mint Julep Lemonade
- Zesty Carrot Margarita Recipe
- Sweet Tea Mint Juleps
- Pineapple Orange Frozen Margarita
Frozen Peach Bellini
- 3 cups frozen or fresh peaches
- 1 cup ice (if using fresh peaches)
- 1/2 cup Simply Peach juice
- Prosecco or Champagne
- Fresh Peach Slices or Mint, for garnish
- Blend peaches, juice, and ice (if using) in blender until well blended. (Add a small amount of water if needed to blend.)
- Pour into champagne glasses.
- Top with Prosecco or Champagne to fill glass.
- Garnish with mint or peach slices.
See My Latest Posts:
- Printable Math and Science Notebook Covers
- Printable Back to School Stickers
- Best Hocus Pocus SVG Files
- Another Glorious Morning Makes Me Sick SVG
- Free Tailgate SVG File