Mimosas are a staple at my Easter Brunch! We’ve mixed it up in year’s past with other fruit juices, but this year decided to go decidedly “Easter Bunny” with this super easy Carrot and Orange Mimosa. This Spring cocktail recipe is perfect for Easter Brunch or Dinner with your family!
Easter Drink Recipe Ideas
My mom and I come up with a couple of new cocktail recipes every year for Easter. We celebrate Easter brunch with my family and love sharing a new drink recipe with my sister. Brunch cocktails don’t have to be strong, and are easy to mix with different types of juice. Which makes a Mimosa the perfect cocktail idea! Who doesn’t love champagne for brunch?!
If you’re a fan of mimosas, you know that they are incredibly easy to make. No fancy recipe required! It’s all about taste, friends! I like mine a little heavy on the champagne so I make sure to leave room at the top of the glass.
Easter Mimosa Cocktail Ingredients:
- Carrot Juice
- Orange Juice
- Champagne (I prefer a Dry Champagne as opposed to super sweet.)
Related Post: DIY Easter Decorations + FREE Easter SVG
For this easy Easter cocktail recipe, follow these simple measurements:
- Fill 1/4 of champagne glass with carrot juice.
- Fill another 1/2 of the glass with orange juice.
- Top off with bubbly champagne (1/4 of the glass).
If you’d like to make these perfect for the kid table at Easter, just substitute Sprite for the champagne!
RELATED POST: Easter Peeps Cocktail Recipe
FOR MORE EASTER BRUNCH IDEAS, CHECK OUT THESE POSTS:
- Cricut Easter Shirt Ideas
- Easter SVG Files to Make Easter Shirts for Kids and Toddlers
- Southern Coconut Cream Pie Recipe
- Easy Peach Cobbler Recipe