Download and print these Free 4th of July Printables for an easy 4th of July party decoration! I cut them out in just a couple of minutes with a circle punch and made them into patriotic cupcake toppers. You can use these patriotic printables for 4th of July cupcake toppers, party tags, and other Independence Day party decor!
Free 4th of July Printables
Every year we travel for the 4th of July and I love making easy and fun party decor so we can celebrate! I designed these gingham patriotic cupcake toppers that can also be used as 4th of July tags. I used my hand lettered Stars and Stripes SVG design and I think it works perfectly for these printables. And of course I adore ALL the gingham for summer parties!
All you have to do is print out the sheet of 4th of July tags, cut with a 2″ circle punch (or leave them square if you want!), and attach to lollipop sticks for cupcake toppers or attach to favor bags, drinks, or other 4th of July party decor!
I use a 2″ circle punch like this one:
Here’s my favorite card stock paper from Amazon:
More Free Patriotic Printables and Cut Files:
- Let Freedom Ring SVG
- Boom Y’all Free SVG Cut File
- Oh My Stars SVG File
- Favorite 4th of July SVG Cut Files for Cricut & Silhouette
- Stars & Stripes SVG + DIY Farmhouse Sign
Download Free 4th of July Cupcake Toppers
You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free printables available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. PDF and JPG files are included.
More 4th of July & Patriotic Posts:
- Easy 4th of July Decor Ideas
- Red, White, and Blue Dessert Ideas
- Simple 4th of July Party Ideas
- 4th of July Picnic Ideas with Oriental Trading
SEE MY LATEST POSTS:
- Free Printable Stanley Valentine’s Day Card
- Free Printable Conversation Hearts Sticker Set
- Lover Sublimation Design for Valentine’s Day
- Free Printable Hair Tie Valentine Cards
- Free Friendship Bracelet Printable Banner