If you like decorating for the 4th of July as much as I do, you’ll love this brand new FREE SVG Cut File. I designed this Stars and Stripes SVG to make a DIY Farmhouse Sign for my house for the 4th of July – well, the entire summer actually – and you can make an easy sign with your Cricut or Silhouette, too! This Free 4th of July SVG is also perfect for 4th of July Patriotic shirts and outfits for picnics and going to fireworks!
Free Stars and Stripes Patriotic SVG File
I think this SVG is great for 4th of July shirts, invitations, banners and other craft projects, but it looks so good on this DIY Patriotic Farmhouse Sign. It will be perfect to hang in my house all summer.
If you want the Full Tutorial for making a DIY Farmhouse Sign with your Cricut and Silhouette, head to this post: Cricut DIY Farmhouse Sign Tutorial + Because I Said So Free SVG
Supplies Needed to Make DIY Patriotic Sign or Shirts
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Stars and Stripes SVG (Download at the end of the post)
- Blank Shirt (here’s a Blank Gray Shirt I like to use on Amazon)
- Blank Wooden Sign (I made mine and here’s the tutorial for a DIY Wooden Farmhouse Sign)
Make a DIY Patriotic Farmhouse Sign with Free SVG
I use Iron On Vinyl to make DIY Wooden Farmhouse Signs – it’s so easy! Just make sure you MIRROR your design before you cut it, and Cricut EasyPress settings are 300 degrees for 40 seconds on wood. It’s a great reason to have the large size Cricut EasyPress 2!
More Cricut EasyPress Tutorials:
- Cricut DIY Wooden Farmhouse Sign
- DIY Personalized Wooden Tray with Cricut
- NEW – Cricut Infusible Ink Tutorials
If you’d also like to make a 4th of July shirt with this Free Stars and Stripes SVG, here’s a simple tutorial for y’all!
How to Make a DIY Stars and Stripes 4th of July Shirt
Upload the Free SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt.
If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
More Free Patriotic SVG Files:
- Let Freedom Ring Free SVG Cut File
- Oh My Stars SVG File for Cricut and Silhouette
- Boom Y’all SVG Cut File
Download the Free Stars and Stripes 4th of July SVG Cut File
Stars and Stripes SVG Cut File
- Easy Crumple Tie Dye Technique
- Free Aloha Sun SVG
- Free Teacher Appreciation SVG Files
- DIY Snow Globe Tumbler
- How to Ice Dye
Don’t Miss any of my Free Downloads! Join my community of 10,000+ Subscribers HERE.