Free Oh My Stars SVG to Make a DIY 4th of July Shirt
This post and the photos within it may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through one or more of the links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Whether you’re celebrating the 4th of July or Canada Day, I am sharing a TON of SVG Files for making patriotic shirts! You can use your Cricut or Silhouette machines to make DIY 4th of July shirts and Canada Day shirts with these 16 Free Patriotic SVG Files. I have hand lettered a special SVG for this Totally Free SVG Blog Hop, and I think it’s my new favorite – Oh My Stars! Download my Patriotic SVG for FREE and all of the others later in the post!
Free Patriotic SVG File
By now you’ve all realized that I love my Southern phrases, so when my blogger friends and I decided on a Patriotic theme for the May Totally Free SVG Blog Hop, I knew I had to create a “Oh My Stars” SVG Cut File!
Over the year, my friends and I have shared some of my favorite SVG files, like the “Love You More” SVG, “Cheers Y’all” SVG, and “Boo Y’all” Halloween SVG. I think this patriotic SVG will be perfect for DIY 4th of July Shirts, Memorial Day and all summer long.
And make sure you get my BRAND NEW FREE Hand Lettered 4th of July SVG – Boom Y’all!
Supplies Needed to Make a DIY Patriotic Shirt
If you’re going to make a DIY Last Day of School Shirt with your Cricut or Silhouette Cutting Machine, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron (Enter to WIN a Cricut EasyPress 2 Rose Bundle at the very end of the post!)
- Oh My Stars SVG (Download at the end of the post)
- Blank Shirt (here’s the blank gray t shirt I used on Amazon)
* SVG Files are only available for use in the upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio *
How to Make a DIY Patriotic Shirt
Upload your Oh My Stars SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt.
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
For more Patriotic Inspiration, Check out these Posts:
- 4th of July Printable Cupcake Toppers
- Red, White, and Blue Dessert Ideas
- Easy 4th of July Party Ideas
- 4th of July Picnic Ideas with Oriental Trading
- Outdoor Party Ideas
Free Patriotic SVG Download
This file is DOWNLOAD #049 in my FREE DOWNLOADS LIBRARY.
Get the password below! (If you have the password, head over to the library to download the file.
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.
Download the Rest of the Free Patriotic SVG Files in the Totally Free SVG Blog Hop:
- Fireworks and Freedom – The Country Chic Cottage
- Let Freedom Ring – Kingston Crafts
- True North – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Land of the Free – That’s What Che Said
- American/Canadian Flag Hearts – Hello Creative Family
- Little Firecracker – Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Freedom Rocks – Happiness is Homemade
- Patriotic Pinwheel – 100 Directions
- Sweet Land of Liberty – Everyday Party Magazine
- Mermaid in the USA – Happy Go Lucky
- Red, White, and Boom – SeeLindsay
- Let’s Get Lit – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Canadian as Puck – The Simply Crafted Life
- With Liberty and Justice for All – Pattern Revolution
- Rock the USA – Crafting in the Rain
Hi, y’all! I’m Charynn, the owner and designer of Pineapple Paper Co. I’m a mom of four kids (two girls and two boys) living in Pittsburgh. I love hand lettering, anything southern, cocktails, and of course, pineapples! I am excited to share my SVG files, printables, and craft projects with you! The pineapple is a symbol of hospitality, and I welcome y’all to my little corner of the internet. Read more…
Your svg is so cute and I would love to win the EasyPress 2. The 4th of July will be here before you know it.
Thank you! And good luck 🙂
Thank you for the free svg. Your designs are amazing and I love checking out your FB page to see what you are doing. I have also entered for a chance to win the Easy Press 2 and good luck to e1.
That’s so sweet of you! Thank you 🙂 Good luck in the contest!