If you’re making 4th of July shirts or crafts with your Cricut or Silhouette, download this Free “Let Freedom Ring” SVG! It’s perfect for patriotic shirts, mugs, water bottles, signs, and more 4th of July DIY Projects!
I’m going to have such a hard time deciding what shirts to make this year for the 4th of July! Some of my favorite (and most popular!) SVG files lately have been patriotic SVG cut files – like my Oh My Stars SVG, Stars & Stripes SVG, and Boom Y’all SVG Cut Files for Cricut and Silhouette. I had a request for a Let Freedom Ring cut file, so here it is!
What do you Need to Make a 4th of July Shirt?
If you’d like to make a 4th of July shirt for fireworks or a picnic, you’ll need some supplies!
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Let Freedom Ring SVG (Download at the end of the post)
- Blank Shirt (here’s the Blank Blue Shirt I used on Amazon)
How to Make a 4th of July Shirt with an SVG File
Upload your Let Freedom Ring SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt or onesie.
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
More Free SVG Cut Files for Cricut & Silhouette Machines:
- Donut SVG Cut File
- Aloha SVG + 12 More Beach Themed SVGs
- The Wand Chooses the Wizard SVG
- Best Free Graduation SVG Cut Files
- Where to Download Free SVGs for Cricut & Silhouette
Download a Free Let Freedom Ring SVG Cut File
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.
See My Latest Posts:
- Free Printable Halloween Scavenger Hunt for All Ages
- xTool F1: Small and Portable Desktop Laser Machine
- Free Printable Halloween Coloring Pages for All Ages
- How to Make a Spiral Tie Dye Shirt: Create a Beautiful Swirl Design
- xTool Automatic Conveyor Feeder – Setup and Review