If you’re making 4th of July shirts or crafts with your Cricut or Silhouette, download this Free “Let Freedom Ring” SVG! It’s perfect for patriotic shirts, mugs, water bottles, signs, and more 4th of July DIY Projects!
I’m going to have such a hard time deciding what shirts to make this year for the 4th of July! Some of my favorite (and most popular!) SVG files lately have been patriotic SVG cut files – like my Oh My Stars SVG, Stars & Stripes SVG, and Boom Y’all SVG Cut Files for Cricut and Silhouette. I had a request for a Let Freedom Ring cut file, so here it is!
What do you Need to Make a 4th of July Shirt?
If you’d like to make a 4th of July shirt for fireworks or a picnic, you’ll need some supplies!
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Let Freedom Ring SVG (Download at the end of the post)
- Blank Shirt (here’s the Blank Blue Shirt I used on Amazon)
How to Make a 4th of July Shirt with an SVG File
Upload your Let Freedom Ring SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt or onesie. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
More Free SVG Cut Files for Cricut & Silhouette Machines:
- Donut SVG Cut File
- Aloha SVG + 12 More Beach Themed SVGs
- The Wand Chooses the Wizard SVG
- Best Free Graduation SVG Cut Files
- Where to Download Free SVGs for Cricut & Silhouette
Download a Free Let Freedom Ring SVG Cut File
Upon entering your information in the pop-up box, a “Download” button will appear. Click button and the Let Freedom Ring SVG file will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free SVG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. If you would like to use them for shirts or crafts to sell, please purchase our Commercial Use License.
See My Latest Posts:
- Free Game Day Football SVG Cut Files
- Bright School Year Back to School Easy Teacher Gift
- Mermaid Cupcake Ideas
- Create a Hand Lettered To Do List with Pilot Pen + Free Printable To Do List
- Free Unicorn Back to School SVG File