Print these FREE Printable Coloring Cards for Valentine’s Day! Color your own Valentines are so much fun for everyone. They make a great non-candy Valentine that your kids can take to school for parties or share with family and friends.
My kids love exchanging Valentines at school, but with all of the new healthy eating and allergy rules, it’s sometimes hard to find Valentines that they love! This year, I decided to design a few different coloring Valentine’s Day cards for them to use. They’re also great for sharing with teachers, adults, and family! And they’re perfect because you can download them and print as many as you want.
Printable Color Your Own Valentines
See my additional Printable Valentine Coloring Cards:
Printable coloring valentines are perfect for kids as a non-candy valentine option! My plan is to package a small set of colored pencils or crayons (you can even buy small pre-packaged crayon sets on Amazon) with each Valentine card, so each kid can color their own. And no worries about allergies! And they’re perfect for all ages – I plan on sending the Mermaid and Dinosaur options to school with my younger kids, and the free printable coloring valentines with my older daughter!
Supplies for Printable Valentines to Color:
- White Cardstock (I recommend a heavy paper for printing all of my printable Valentines!)
- Cute Valentine Washi Tape (perfect if you just want to attach a crayon or two and skip a bag!)
- Free Printable Color Your Own Valentines (download in the gray box at the end of the post)
All of the little Valentine’s Day icons are hand drawn! I designed this card to be a larger size than the rest of my printable valentine cards so it would be easy to attach colored pencils or crayons right to the card. Each card measures 4×5″, and they print 2 per 8.5×11″ page.
- DIY Wooden Halloween Sign with Free SVG File for Glowforge and Cricut
- 15 Pumpkin Desserts that are Perfect for Fall
- Harry Potter Pencil Bag with FREE Sublimation File
- Free Sanderson Sisters SVG File
- Free Y’all Come Eat SVG File for Kitchen Cricut Crafts
Looking for something a little bit different for valentine cards? Make sure you check out my entire collection of Personalized Printable Valentine Cards! There are so many cute designs for boys and girls!
Download Printable Coloring Cards for Valentine’s Day
In the gray box below, agree to the terms and then enter your information in the box that appears. Click the “Download” buttons and the FREE Printable Color Your Own Valentine cards (PDF file) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free PDF files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.