Free Sweet Tea & Porch Swings Southern SVG Cut File
This post and the photos within it may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through one or more of the links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Get ready for long summer night relaxing on the porch (preferably at the beach!) with this Free Southern SVG File perfect for making summer porch signs, summer shirts, and more southern summer crafts with your Cricut and Silhouette machines. Keep reading to get your Free Sweet Tea & Porch Swings SVG Cut File!
Southern Sweet Tea SVG Free
I love all of the Sweet Tea & Jesus shirts that are out there, so I came up with a twist on the popular design for a DIY sign perfect for my front porch this summer! I love anything southern, and this SVG reminds me of quiet summer days down South! And I happen to LOVE Sweet Tea (especially my Sweet Tea Mint Juleps), so this Sweet Tea and Porch Swings SVG is perfect for my colonial front porch!
Make sure you check out my other posts for instructions on how to make a DIY Wooden Sign, if you’d like to make your own Front Porch sign:
- DIY Farmhouse Sign Tutorial + Free “Because I Said So” SVG
- Patriotic Farmhouse Sign + Stars & Stripes SVG
For a full tutorial about using Iron On Vinyl on Wood:
What do you need to use Southern Sweet Tea SVG File?
If you’d like to use SVG Files to make summer crafts, you’re going to need a few basic supplies! Here’s what I use & some of my other favorites:
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl
- Transfer Tape (if you’re using adhesive vinyl)
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
Make a DIY Front Porch Sign with a Free Southern SVG
I use Iron On Vinyl to make DIY Wooden Farmhouse Signs – it’s so easy! Just make sure you MIRROR your design before you cut it, and Cricut EasyPress settings are 300 degrees for 40 seconds on wood. It’s a great reason to have the large size Cricut EasyPress 2!
More FREE Summer SVG Files:
- Beach Themed SVG Files – Flash Freebie!
- Best Free 4th of July & Patriotic SVG Files
- Best Dad Ever Sports SVG Cut Files
- 12+ Free Beach Themed SVG Files for Cricut & Silhouette
- Boom Y’all Fireworks SVG
Download Free Sweet Tea & Porch Swings SVG
This file is DOWNLOAD #062 in my FREE DOWNLOADS LIBRARY.
Get the password below! (If you have the password, head over to the library to download the file.
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.
- 20+ DIY Earring Holder Ideas
- How to Blend Colors in Procreate
- 20+ DIY Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- Mother’s Day Plant Marker with Birth Month Flowers
- 25+ Breakfast in Bed Recipes for Mother’s Day
Hi, y’all! I’m Charynn, the owner and designer of Pineapple Paper Co. I’m a mom of four kids (two girls and two boys) living in Pittsburgh. I love hand lettering, anything southern, cocktails, and of course, pineapples! I am excited to share my SVG files, printables, and craft projects with you! The pineapple is a symbol of hospitality, and I welcome y’all to my little corner of the internet. Read more…