Download a FREE Flocking Fabulous Flamingo SVG File for Cricut and Silhouette, plus grab 13 more FREE Flamingo SVG files that are perfect for flamingo shirts, water bottles, tote bags, cards, and more projects!
After pineapples, flamingos are definitely one of my favorite things. Since I constantly crave sunshine and warm weather, it’s only natural that I love these bright pink icons of summer!
For this month’s Totally Free SVG Blog Hop, I created a “Flocking Fabulous” SVG file to make myself a tote bag or shirt – maybe a mug, too! It’s a funny animal pun that will keep me laughing all spring and summer long. Make sure you head to the end of the post (to the gray box) to download my free flamingo SVG, plus find the links to these 13 amazing Flamingo designs!
Supplies to Make Flocking Fabulous Flamingo Crafts
Here are my favorite supplies for using SVG files with your Cricut or Silhouette machine!
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or shop machines at Cricut)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Vinyl from Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Printable Vinyl (it’s perfect for making DIY stickers)
- Infusible Ink (one of my favorite products on the market)
If you’re using Infusible Ink, definitely grab one of the Cricut Infusible Ink Blank Tote Bags – you’ll love how it turns out. Read my How to Make an Infusible Ink Tote plus this Infusible Ink Shirt Tutorial that covers the use of “layers” of Infusible Ink.
You can grab ALL 5 FILE TYPES of the Flocking Fabulous SVG, plus 3 shop exclusive files here (or head to the end of the post for the FREE Flocking Fabulous SVG file):
How to Make a Flocking Fabulous Flamingo Shirt or Tote with Iron On Vinyl
Upload the Free SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt or tote. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt or tote.
If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
Links to all FREE Flamingo SVG Files
Please click each link to head to the site and blog post that contains the FREE SVG file. Each blog is slightly different, but I can assure you that all of these designers offer quality and amazing SVG files! You’ll definitely want to follow them!
- Flamingo Monogram Frame – The Country Chic Cottage
- Flocktail Hour – The Kingston Home
- Retro Flamingo – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Flocking Fabulous – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Flamazing – Hello Creative Family
- Let’s Flamingle – Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Flamingo Love – 100 Directions
- Neon Flamingo – Everyday Party Magazine
- Our Flock Rocks – Happy Go Lucky
- Cutest of the Flock – seeLINDSAY
- Born to Stand Out – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Flamingoing Wild – Crafting in the Rain
- Beach Baby – Mad in Crafts
- Majestically Awkward – Cutting Machine Crafting
Download Free Flocking Fabulous SVG
In the gray box below, click to agree to the terms and then enter your information in the box that appears. Click the “Download” buttons and the SVG (.zip file) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free SVG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. SVG and JPG files are included to use with Cricut Design Space & Silhouette Studio. Upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio can import SVG files.