“Why fit in when you were born to stand out?” is one of my favorite Dr. Seuss sayings. Stand out on Dr. Seuss Day with a DIY Seuss Shirt made with your Cricut machine. Make your own Dr. Seuss shirt for Dr. Seuss day with this FREE Born to Stand Out Seuss SVG File!
Do you have a kid that was born to stand out? My 4 year old is THAT KID. She doesn’t conform to traditional rules (thank GOODNESS she behaves at school), loves everything loud, sparkly, colorful, and doesn’t care what people think. Side note: we all could be a little bit more like her!
I designed this Dr. Seuss saying inspired SVG file JUST for her, and she’ll be wearing it on Dr. Seuss Day!
I also have a Free Oh the Places I’ll Go SVG File and a whole collection of Dr. Seuss inspired SVG files in my shop! And if you’re a huge Seuss fan like I am, you’ll also love my favorite Grinch inspired SVG files that you can use at Christmas time!
What I love about this file is that even though it is PERFECT for little girl, it’s also really cute for little boys who were born to stand out, too!
What you Need to Make a Born to Stand Out Shirt
Here are my favorite supplies for making shirts with my Cricut:
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Store)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- I Was Born to Stand Out SVG (Download in the gray box at the end of the post)
- Blank Shirt (here’s the the blank pink shirt and a great blank light blue raglan from Amazon)
Make your Own DIY Born to Stand Out Dr. Seuss Shirt
If you’d like to use this Free Seuss SVG to make a shirt, you can follow these simple instructions. If you need more help, make sure you read my post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Upload the Free Seuss inspired Born to Stand Out SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- Free Printable Stanley Valentine’s Day Card
- Free Printable Conversation Hearts Sticker Set
- Lover Sublimation Design for Valentine’s Day
- Free Printable Hair Tie Valentine Cards
- Free Friendship Bracelet Printable Banner
Download Free Born to Stand Out Seuss SVG
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.