Ready to make some last minute Father’s Day Gifts? Download this FREE Set of 6 Best Dad Ever Sports SVG Cut Files that are perfect for making gifts with your Cricut or Silhouette Machines! You can make your own Father’s Day shirts, mugs, tumblers, aprons or cards in just a few minutes.
Free Father’s Day Best Dad Ever Cut Files
Father’s Day snuck up on me this year (whoops!) – so I’m making last minute gifts with new SVG cut files, too. My husband is a great supporter of our kids’ sports activities, so I wanted to mix up the files this year. I created a whole Father’s Day set of Best Dad Ever cut files that you can use to make all sorts of gifts – I’m thinking a Father’s Day mug or Yeti tumbler is going to make a great gift this year!
Supplies Needed to Make Father’s Day Gifts with your Cricut or Silhouette Machine
If you’d like to make Father’s Day gifts, you’ll need some Cricut & Silhouette supplies! Here’s some of the basic craft supplies I suggest:
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Permanent Vinyl (for mugs, tumblers, etc.)
- Transfer Paper
- Father’s Day SVG (Download at the end of the post)
- Blank Shirt (here’s the unisex Blue Heather Raglan I used on Amazon)
- Here are some great options for tumblers, mugs, and even a cooler (that have Prime shipping on Amazon, so they’re perfect for last minute Father’s Day gifts).
If you’d like to make a Best Dad Ever shirt with your Cricut, here’s a short tutorial – it’s so easy!
How to Make a Father’s Day Shirt with a SVG Cut File and your Cricut Machine
Upload your Best Dad Ever SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt or onesie. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
To make a Father’s Day tumbler, the tutorial is just as easy!
How to Make a Father’s Day Tumbler with a SVG File and Vinyl
Upload your Best Dad Ever SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your mug or tumbler. The colored side of the vinyl goes UP on your mat. Cut when ready. Weed away the extra vinyl. Using transfer tape, apply vinyl design to the mug or tumbler, starting with the middle of the design and working your way out.
*Pro tip: If you’re making your own design in Cricut Design Space, curve your design slightly so when you apply it to a curved surface, it comes out straight. Here’s a great tutorial for Curving Text in Design Space from Heidi at Happiness is Homemade.
More Free SVG Cut Files for Cricut & Silhouette Machines:
- Let Freedom Ring 4th of July SVG Cut File
- Donut Ever Grow Up SVG
- 12+ Free Beach Themed SVG Files
- Boom Y’all 4th of July Free SVG
Download Set of 6 Free Best Dad Ever Father’s Day SVG Files
Upon entering your information in the pop-up box, a “Download” button will appear. Click button and the Best Dad Ever Files (.zip file) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free SVG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. If you would like to use them for shirts or crafts to sell, please purchase our Commercial Use License.
See My Latest Posts:
- Free Game Day Football SVG Cut Files
- Bright School Year Back to School Easy Teacher Gift
- Mermaid Cupcake Ideas
- Create a Hand Lettered To Do List with Pilot Pen + Free Printable To Do List
- Free Unicorn Back to School SVG File