Download a FREE Hogwarts SVG File for Cricut and Silhouette! Make Hogwarts Signs, Shirts, Cups, and more!
I’m adding to my Harry Potter SVG collection today with this brand new hand drawn Hogwarts SVG design! Hogwarts Castle is such an iconic part of the Wizarding World, and it’s arguably one of my favorite things from the series! I wanted to make a sign for my basement movie space, so I drew this modern version of the Hogwarts silhouette!
Hogwarts Silhouette SVG
I love that this design is perfect for all kinds of Cricut or Silhouette projects – even a mug! Show your Hogwarts spirit and apply some permanent vinyl to a white mug, or make an amazing glitter tumbler design. Have you tried to make an Infusible Ink mug? The options are endless!
Favorite Supplies for Using SVG Files
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon | Cricut | Michaels)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Transfer Tape from Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Iron On Vinyl (HTV) from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Cricut EasyPress from Cricut | Michaels or Heat Press from Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Infusible Ink Sheets for Sublimation Projects at Cricut | Michaels
- Cricut Mug Press (if you’re using Infusible Ink, it’s a must own!)
- Printable Vinyl is what I recommend for Stickers from Michaels | Expressions Vinyl
- 12×12″ Craft Printer for Print the Cut Projects
- SVG (Download in the gray box at the end of the post)
I’m a huge fan of Cricut Infusible Ink, and this would be a great design to try out, since it’s one color! If you’ve never tried Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets, make sure you check out my post on How to Make a Shirt with Infusible Ink.
How to Make a Hogwarts Sign with a Free SVG
For a full tutorial on building a DIY sign, make sure you check out my DIY Farmhouse Sign tutorial – it’s really easy!
I use Iron On Vinyl for all of my wooden signs because it’s so much easier than using adhesive vinyl and transfer tape. I’ve even used Foil Iron On on wood! If you’ve pre-painted your sign, just make sure the paint has cured for at least 72 hours or as instructed in the paint directions.
Upload the Free SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your sign. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the wood.
If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
Download Hogwarts SVG Free
In the gray box below, click to agree to the terms and then enter your information in the box that appears. Click the “Download” buttons and the SVG (.zip file) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free SVG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. SVG and JPG files are included to use with Cricut Design Space and Silhouette Studio. Upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio can upload SVG files.