Add a little magic to your Valentine’s Day with FREE Printable Harry Potter Valentines! They are perfect for school parties or just handing out to your friends. Download them to your computer and print as many as you need!
Printable Harry Potter Valentine Cards
I’m a huge Harry Potter fan and each year at least one of my kids ask to take Harry Potter valentine cards to school. This year, I decided to make hand lettered ones and I’m sharing them with all of you to download them for free! If you or your kid is as obsessed with the Harry Potter books or movies as we are, we think you’ll love them too. Scroll to the gray box at the end of the post to download the Free Harry Potter Printable Valentines.
They are perfect for sharing in the classroom for school parties, but my oldest plans on just handing them out as they are. The Harry Potter valentines are designed to be printed so the back is blank – so you can sign your name, write a little note, or attach a small piece of candy!
Make sure you check out my Free Harry Potter SVG files. You can use them with your cutting machine to create your own Valentine gifts like shirts and mugs.
What should you send with your Harry Potter Valentine’s Day cards? Although they are cute as is, check out these easy ideas (and of course, you can buy them on Amazon and you don’t even have to leave your house!)
- Chocolate Frog
- Wand (or spring for a toy Harry Potter Wand to learn practice spells)
- Harry Potter temporary tattoos
- Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans or other Harry Potter candy
- Harry Potter Lego Minifigure (I’m a HUGE fan of the Wizarding World Lego sets!)
- Harry Potter Funko Pop! character
- or traditional Valentine’s Day candy like Heart Lollipops
Suggestions for using Harry Potter Printable Valentine Cards
These easy tips and supplies will help you print and use these Free Harry Potter Valentine’s Day Printables.
- These Harry Potter Valentines Free Printable print 6 to a 8.5×11″ piece of paper. Print as many as you need and trim with scissors or a paper cutter (I love my Cricut paper trimmer and use it all of the time). They are small valentines – perfect to fit by themselves into a valentine box or bag.
- Any kind of printer will work – ink jet or laser. Or you can take them to your local printer and have them printed.
- Print on heavy paper – like this white cardstock. It will hold up better than plain paper. Again, if you don’t want to buy a pack of thick paper, check out Staples or another local copy & print store.
- Don’t use sharpies to write on the back of your printable valentine cards! Your writing may bleed through depending on the paper you used. Use pen or light markers.
- Attach your small candy or toy using washi tape or a glue dot. If you’re using a larger item (like chocolate frogs), you can attach the printable Harry Potter valentine card right to the item with tape or glue.
Using printable valentines is a great way to save money, especially if you have multiple kids in school. I also have free printable dinosaur valentines, unicorn printable valentines, and printable color your own valentines (perfect for older kids or adults), as well as a whole line of personalized printable valentines that you can order from my online store!
- Free Merry Christmas SVG Cut File and Sublimation File
- Grinch Ornament Free SVG Files
- Free Printable Halloween Bucket List
- Glowforge Projects for Halloween
- DIY Fortune Teller Crystal Ball Sign with Free SVG File
Download Printable Harry Potter Valentines Free
In the gray box below, click to agree to the terms and then enter your information in the box that appears. Click the “Download” button and the Free Printable Harry Potter Valentine Cards (.pdf file) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free valentines available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. They are not to be resold, uploaded, or given away in any format.