Get a FREE Trick or Treat Halloween SVG File to make your own Halloween Treat Bags or DIY Halloween Crafts, Shirts, Party Supplies, and more Halloween crafts. Use Iron On Vinyl on paper bags to make these Halloween candy bags with your Cricut or Silhouette machine.
Make your Own Halloween Treat Bags
Did you know that you can use Iron On Vinyl on Paper? Once I discovered that you can use Iron On Vinyl on SO many different surfaces (like on a wooden tray and paper napkins) I never looked back! I couldn’t wait to try making simple treat bags for Halloween. And they were SO easy to make, especially with my mini Cricut EasyPress 2!
Supplies Needed to Make Your Own Halloween Candy Bags
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- EasyPress Protective Sheet
- Trick or Treat SVG (Download at the end of the post)
- Kraft Paper Gift Bags (here’s the Kraft Paper Bags I used on Amazon)
How to Make DIY Halloween Treat Bags
After downloading the Trick or Treat SVG, upload it into Cricut Design Space.
Size the image to fit your bag, and click “Make It.” Make sure to MIRROR your image before cutting! (Sometimes we all need that reminder!)
Preheat your EasyPress 2 to the lowest setting – 250 degrees. (Note: I have found the lowest setting to work on most light paper items. Follow the Cricut Recommended Settings for the supplies you are using for your project).
Weed away extra vinyl from design and place on paper bag. Press for 10-15 seconds or until adhered, using the Cricut Protective Iron On Sheet as a barrier between the bag and the EasyPress.
Fill with Candy and you’re done!
MORE HALLOWEEN IDEAS:
And my most popular Halloween post: Hocus Pocus Trunk or Treat Ideas
Download the FREE Trick or Treat Halloween SVG
Upon entering your information, a “Download” button will appear. Click button and file (.zip) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free SVG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. If you would like to use them for shirts or crafts to sell, please purchase our Commercial Use License.
My Latest Posts:
- Best FREE Christmas SVG Files
- DIY Gingerbread Ornaments with the Cricut
- Free Black Friday SVG Cut File
- Free Printable Halloween Card
- Free Grinch Stink Stank Stunk SVG File