Download a FREE Sanderson Sisters SVG File to make the perfect Hocus Pocus Shirt for Halloween. You can use this file with your Cricut or Silhouette by uploading it to Cricut Design Space or Silhouette Studio.
Sanderson Sisters SVG
Hocus Pocus is one of my favorite Halloween movies (if not one of my favorite movies of all time!) and I love making Hocus Pocus themed shirts, crafts, and printable decor for Halloween.
RELATED POST: Hocus Pocus SVG Files
In interviews, it has been said that in the original version of the movie, the Sanderson Sisters actually owned a candy company and the candy was how they casted spells on the children of Salem.
So in honor of the Hocus Pocus super fans, I designed this Sanderson Sisters Candy company logo! It’s also perfect just for Halloween candy or Trick or Treating fans – candy is the best part of Halloween, after all!
Sanderson Sisters Shirt Supplies
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon | Cricut | Michaels)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Transfer Tape from Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Iron On Vinyl (HTV) from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Cricut EasyPress from Cricut | Michaels or Heat Press from Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Infusible Ink Sheets for Sublimation Projects at Cricut | Michaels
- Cricut Mug Press (if you’re using Infusible Ink, it’s a must own!)
- Printable Vinyl is what I recommend for Stickers from Michaels | Expressions Vinyl
- 12×12″ Craft Printer for Print the Cut Projects
- SVG (Download in the gray box at the end of the post)
How to Make a Sanderson Sisters Shirt with a Free SVG
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Upload the Free SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the HTV goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. For best results, use an EasyPress or Heat Press to press the vinyl design onto the shirt.
If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- xTool Screen Printer Review: Set Up, How to Use, and Free Designs
- DIY Personalized Family Christmas Ornament with a Laser
- DIY Taylor Swift Advent Calendar
- Free Printable Grinch Coloring Pages for Christmas
- How to Make a Simple Shaker Christmas Ornament with a Cricut
Download Free Sanderson Sisters SVG
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.
Don’t forget to pin this Free SVG to your favorite Halloween board on Pinterest: