Free Ghostbusters SVG File
This post and the photos within it may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through one or more of the links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Download a Free Ghostbusters SVG File to make a fun Halloween shirt with your Cricut or Silhouette machine! I Ain’t Afraid of No Ghost is one of the most well known phrases from the movie, and everyone will love it on a shirt or sign for Halloween!
Although my favorite Halloween movie is probably Hocus Pocus, there’s a special place in my haunted heart for Ghostbusters! I can (and will) watch it all year round, not just at Halloween.
I remember watching it as a kid and being so scared of everything except Slimer. I am not sure if it was because he wasn’t scary, or because he was on Ecto Cooler (arguably the best drink in the 1980s).
The theme song to the Ghostbuster movies is SO iconic, and everyone knows the main line: I Ain’t Afraid of No Ghost! When I saw this bleach dyed shirt, I knew that I had to make an SVG file for Halloween!
What You Need to Make your Own Ghostbusters Shirt
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon | Cricut | Michaels)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Transfer Tape from Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Iron On Vinyl (HTV) from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Cricut EasyPress from Cricut | Michaels or Heat Press from Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Infusible Ink Sheets for Sublimation Projects at Cricut | Michaels
- Cricut Mug Press (if you’re using Infusible Ink, it’s a must own!)
- Printable Vinyl is what I recommend for Stickers from Michaels | Expressions Vinyl
- 12×12″ Craft Printer for Print the Cut Projects
- SVG (Download in the gray box at the end of the post)
How to Make a Ghostbusters Shirt with Iron On Vinyl
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
This design has a few different colors of vinyl. You can use the colors of vinyl that you desire or to match your shirt color. For a preview of the design, change the color of design elements in Cricut Design Space. Select the design piece and then adjust the color in the top toolbar.
Upload the Free SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the HTV goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. For best results, use an EasyPress or Heat Press to press the vinyl design onto the shirt.
If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- Best iPad for Procreate: Which One Should You Choose?
- What is Procreate: iPad App Basics
- 60+ Easter Desserts to Make This Year
- 35+ Aesthetic App Icons & Icon Packs (iPhone & iPad)
- Cricut Maker vs. Cricut Maker 3: Which is the Best Machine for You?
Download Ghostbusters SVG Free
This file is DOWNLOAD #254 in my FREE DOWNLOADS LIBRARY.
Get the password below! (If you have the password, head over to the library to download the file.
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.
Don’t forget to pin an image from this post to your favorite board on Pinterest!
Hi, y’all! I’m Charynn, the owner and designer of Pineapple Paper Co. I’m a mom of four kids (two girls and two boys) living in Pittsburgh. I love hand lettering, anything southern, cocktails, and of course, pineapples! I am excited to share my SVG files, printables, and craft projects with you! The pineapple is a symbol of hospitality, and I welcome y’all to my little corner of the internet. Read more…