Download a Free Ghostbusters SVG File to make a fun Halloween shirt with your Cricut or Silhouette machine! I Ain’t Afraid of No Ghost is one of the most well known phrases from the movie, and everyone will love it on a shirt or sign for Halloween!
Although my favorite Halloween movie is probably Hocus Pocus, there’s a special place in my haunted heart for Ghostbusters! I can (and will) watch it all year round, not just at Halloween.
I remember watching it as a kid and being so scared of everything except Slimer. I am not sure if it was because he wasn’t scary, or because he was on Ecto Cooler (arguably the best drink in the 1980s).
The theme song to the Ghostbuster movies is SO iconic, and everyone knows the main line: I Ain’t Afraid of No Ghost! When I saw this bleach dyed shirt, I knew that I had to make an SVG file for Halloween!
What You Need to Make your Own Ghostbusters Shirt
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon | Cricut | Michaels)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Transfer Tape from Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Iron On Vinyl (HTV) from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Cricut EasyPress from Cricut | Michaels or Heat Press from Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Infusible Ink Sheets for Sublimation Projects at Cricut | Michaels
- Cricut Mug Press (if you’re using Infusible Ink, it’s a must own!)
- Printable Vinyl is what I recommend for Stickers from Michaels | Expressions Vinyl
- 12×12″ Craft Printer for Print the Cut Projects
- SVG (Download in the gray box at the end of the post)
How to Make a Ghostbusters Shirt with Iron On Vinyl
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
This design has a few different colors of vinyl. You can use the colors of vinyl that you desire or to match your shirt color. For a preview of the design, change the color of design elements in Cricut Design Space. Select the design piece and then adjust the color in the top toolbar.
Upload the Free SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the HTV goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. For best results, use an EasyPress or Heat Press to press the vinyl design onto the shirt.
If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- Halloween Tie Dye: 7+ Easy Ideas and Designs
- xTool M1 Review: Desktop Hybrid Laser and Blade Cutting Machine
- Make Halloween Bats for Your Wall
- Hocus Pocus Quotes Printables
- How to Upload Fonts to Cricut Design Space
Download Ghostbusters SVG Free
In the gray box below, click to agree to the terms and then enter your information in the box that appears. Click the “Download” buttons and the SVG (.zip file) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free SVG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. SVG and JPG files are included to use with Cricut Design Space and Silhouette Studio. Upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio can upload SVG files.
Ghostbusters SVG File
Don’t forget to pin an image from this post to your favorite board on Pinterest!