Looking for last minute non-candy valentines for your child’s class? Download FREE Printable Fruit Valentines and then print, cut, and attach them to fruit snacks, fruit cups, or juice.
Non candy valentines are perfect for the classroom or school parties because so many schools have allergy restrictions or healthy eating policies that don’t allow candy valentines. What better idea than taking fruit as your Valentine treat?
I’ve designed quite a few printable valentine cards that y’all can print and cut to use as much as you need. I have Harry Potter inspired valentines, unicorn printable valentine cards, dinosaur valentines (also perfect for a non-candy option), and color your own valentines. Plus, I have a whole section of personalized printable Valentine’s Day cards available in my shop!
Fruit Valentines Printable Free
These fruit valentines come in three different designs for you to choose from, or mix and match. You are Berry Sweet (great for fruit snacks):
You’re the Pineapple of my Eye:
and Orange you glad we’re friends? which is perfect for fruit cups or mandarin oranges.
How do you use these printable valentines? They’re as easy as printing out a sheet of paper! Once you’ve download the file, you can print as many copies as you’d like, and trim them/cut them out with a paper cutter or scissors. It’s so easy to tape or tie them onto your fruit valentine treat.
Instructions for using Fruit Valentines Printable Free
These easy tips and supplies will help you print and use these Free Fruit Valentine’s Day Printables.
- These free printable valentines print 6 to a 8.5×11″ piece of paper. Print as many as you need and trim with scissors or a paper cutter (I love my Cricut paper trimmer and use it all of the time). They are small valentines – perfect to fit by themselves into a valentine box or bag. In addition, I’ve included the .png version of the orange fruit cup valentine so you can use print then cut with your Cricut machine.
- Any kind of printer will work – ink jet or laser. Or you can take them to your local printer and have them printed.
- Print on heavy paper – like this white cardstock. It will hold up better than plain paper. If you’re using print then cut, use printable vinyl or sticker paper. Again, if you don’t want to buy a pack of thick paper, check out Staples or another local copy & print store.
- Attach the printable valentine to your fruit snacks, fruit cup or juice using washi tape, tape, glue dots, twine, or ribbon!
Your kid can sign their name in the included “From” section on the front of the card to let their friends know who sent the yummy fruit valentines! You could even print a set to include in your child’s lunchbox as a small surprise on Valentine’s Day.
- Easy Crumple Tie Dye Technique
- Free Aloha Sun SVG
- Free Teacher Appreciation SVG Files
- DIY Snow Globe Tumbler
- How to Ice Dye
Download Free Fruit Printable Valentines
In the gray box below, click the check box to agree to the terms and then enter your information in the box that appears. Click the “Download” buttons and the Fruit Valentine’s Day Printables (.zip file) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free Printables available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.