Tropical Christmas Printable Wrapping Paper
This post and the photos within it may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through one or more of the links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Don’t feel like running to the store to get wrapping paper for a small gift? Print your own! Download FREE Tropical Printable Wrapping Paper and print on your home printer for some extra special gifts!
I love prepping for Christmas and this month’s Totally Free Printable Blog Hop is ALL about Christmas gifting! I wanted to do something new-to-me this month so I designed some fun PRINTABLE wrapping paper! Of course, I had to put a tropical spin on the design, and I’m excited to wrap some small gifts for my friends and family.
Don’t miss last month’s Totally Free Printable Post: Printable Unicorn Stickers!
You can grab a TON of other FREE Christmas Printables in a big list at the end of the post. My designer friends have outdone themselves this month! There are OVER 15 different printables you can use for all of your Christmas gift wrapping and giving.
I’m loving all of the muted and modern colors for seasonal items this year, so I designed this tropical pattern with palm trees, pineapples, and leaves in non-traditional Christmas colors. There are two patterns to choose from, or you can use both! All of the images are hand drawn with a fun texture, too, that will give your gifts a handmade touch.
What you Need to use Printable Wrapping Paper
The supply list is super easy if you have a really small gift that you’d like to wrap – like a small jewelry box. You can just use whatever paper is in your printer. Regular printer paper is fine, because it’s easy to crease and fold while you’re wrapping!
If your printer can print on larger paper, you can grab some 11×17″ tabloid size paper on Amazon, or you can send the largest size off to a local printer.
What Size are the Printable Wrapping Paper Sheets?
The printable wrapping paper comes in 3 sizes: 8.5×11″, 11×17″, and 18×24″. A lot of home printers can handle 11×17″ paper, but for the 18×24″ you can send it to a local printer (like Staples) to have it printed as an “engineering print.” It’s only a couple of dollars and you can order it online!
I have a Canon Craft Printer and one thing I LOVE about it is that it can print “borderless” pages – meaning the print covers the whole paper without a white border! If you print a lot of printables at home, having a printer with borderless printing capability is AMAZING!
How to Use Printable Wrapping Paper
The best part about it is that it’s just like regular wrapping paper! The paper is slightly different but it works great! I wrapped up some stationery supplies from one of my favorite Etsy shops (shop these items by This Is Tisa here) with just 11×17″ standard paper and scotch tape.
It folds around the edges easily because it’s a lightweight (and inexpensive!) printer paper.
Just finish your packages with ribbon and you’ve got adorable and unique Christmas gifts to give!
Which pattern do you like better? I think I might make one with just pineapples, too!
- Best iPad for Procreate: Which One Should You Choose?
- What is Procreate: iPad App Basics
- 60+ Easter Desserts to Make This Year
- 35+ Aesthetic App Icons & Icon Packs (iPhone & iPad)
- Cricut Maker vs. Cricut Maker 3: Which is the Best Machine for You?
More Christmas Gift Printables for FREE!
Visit each of these amazing blogs to find ALL of the Christmas printables you’ll need this year. We all hope you love them!
- Brooklyn Berry Designs – Gift Card Holder
- Hello Creative Family – Letter to Santa Printable Template
- Happiness is Homemade – Christmas Wine Bottle Gift Tags
- Crafting in the Rain – Scratch Off Coupon
- The Country Chic Cottage – Santa Toothbrush Gift Tag
- Everyday Party Magazine – Don’t Open Until Christmas Tags
- Happy Go Lucky -Handmade with Love / Baked with Love Gift Tags
- 100 Directions – Printable Penguin Gift Tags
- Hey, Let’s Make Stuff – 12 Days of Christmas Gift Tags
- SeeLindsay -Hygge Christmas Gift Tags
- That’s What Che Said – From Santa Gift Tags
- Mad in Crafts – Gift Giving Budget
- Artsy-Fartsy Mama – “Meowy Christmas” Coloring Gift Card Holder
- Pineapple Paper Co. – Printable Gift Wrap
- Fun for Little Ones – Christmas Gift Tag Stickers
- Liz on Call -Printable Gift Box
- Persia Lou -Christmas Tree Gift Box
- Printable Crush – Santa and Mrs. Claus Gift Tags
- Tried & True Creative -Gingerbread House Gift Box
Download Free Printable Wrapping Paper with Tropical Pattern
This file is DOWNLOAD #181 in my FREE DOWNLOADS LIBRARY.
Get the password below! (If you have the password, head over to the library to download the file.
You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free printables available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. PDF and JPG files are included.
Hi, y’all! I’m Charynn, the owner and designer of Pineapple Paper Co. I’m a mom of four kids (two girls and two boys) living in Pittsburgh. I love hand lettering, anything southern, cocktails, and of course, pineapples! I am excited to share my SVG files, printables, and craft projects with you! The pineapple is a symbol of hospitality, and I welcome y’all to my little corner of the internet. Read more…