Make a DIY Polar Express shirt, ornament, or other Christmas gifts with a Free “The Bell Still Rings for Me” SVG Cut File to use with Cricut and Silhouette machines.
What are your favorite Christmas movies? I LOVE Christmas movies, including The Polar Express. I’m teaming up with my friend Jennifer from Pigskins & Pigtails to bring you a Free Polar Express SVG Cut File for Cricut and Silhouette machines.
Download the Free SVG and then you have a few tutorial options today: cut the design out of vinyl and use Jennifer’s awesome screen printing tutorials to make your own shirt, use iron on vinyl to make a shirt, or adhesive vinyl to make a DIY Polar Express ornament.
Jennifer made this screen printed Polar Express shirt using one of her new holiday mixes of screen printing ink. The screen printing ink has glitter in it and sparkles in real life!
The Bell Still Rings for Me SVG Free
If you love Christmas movies as much as I do, make sure you check out all of my Christmas movie inspired Free SVGs to make your own Christmas shirts and crafts:
- Merry Grinchmas
- You’ll Shoot Your Eye Out A Christmas Story SVG
- Son of a Nutcracker – Elf Movie Cut File
- Stink Stank Stunk Grinch SVG
- You Serious Clark? Cut File
I love this design not just for a Polar Express shirt, but how cute is it on an ornament?! You can use adhesive vinyl and make an ornament like this in just a few minutes.
RELATED POST: Retro Christmas Shirt Ideas
Supplies You Need for Using the Free Polar Express SVG
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon | Cricut | Michaels)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Transfer Tape from Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Iron On Vinyl (HTV) from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Cricut EasyPress from Cricut | Michaels or Heat Press from Heat Transfer Warehouse
- The Bell Still Rings for Me SVG (Download in the GRAY BOX at the end of the post)
- Blank Shirt (here’s the Blank Long Sleeved Gray Shirt I used, available on Amazon)
- Blank Ceramic Ornaments
For the best list of screen printing supplies, make sure you check out Jennifer’s blog – she has a comprehensive list!
How to Make a Polar Express Shirt or Christmas Ornament
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Upload the Free Polar Express SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl.
Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
For making a Polar Express Christmas Ornament, upload the FREE design to your design software and size to fit your ornament. Cut when ready, then weed away all of the extra vinyl. Use transfer tape to move the vinyl from the clear backing sheet to the ornament. Rub with a scraper or your finger and gently lift away the transfer tape.
- Free Printable Stanley Valentine’s Day Card
- Free Printable Conversation Hearts Sticker Set
- Lover Sublimation Design for Valentine’s Day
- Free Printable Hair Tie Valentine Cards
- Free Friendship Bracelet Printable Banner
Download Free Polar Express “The Bell Still Rings for Me” SVG Cut File
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.