Make a DIY Polar Express shirt, ornament, or other Christmas gifts with a Free “The Bell Still Rings for Me” SVG Cut File to use with Cricut and Silhouette machines.
What are your favorite Christmas movies? I LOVE Christmas movies, including The Polar Express. I’m teaming up with my friend Jennifer from Pigskins & Pigtails to bring you a Free “The Bell Still Rings for Me” SVG Cut File for Cricut and Silhouette machines. Download the Free SVG and then you have a few tutorial options today: cut the design out of vinyl and use Jennifer’s awesome screen printing tutorials to make your own shirt, use iron on vinyl to make a shirt, or adhesive vinyl to make a DIY Polar Express ornament.
Jennifer made this screen printed Polar Express shirt using one of her new holiday mixes of screen printing ink. The ink sparkles in person!
The Bell Still Rings for Me SVG
If you love Christmas movies as much as I do, make sure you check out all of my Christmas movie inspired Free SVGs to make your own Christmas shirts and crafts:
- Merry Grinchmas
- You’ll Shoot Your Eye Out A Christmas Story SVG
- Son of a Nutcracker – Elf Movie Cut File
- Stink Stank Stunk Grinch SVG
- You Serious Clark? Cut File
I love this design not just for a Polar Express shirt, but how cute is it on an ornament?! You can use adhesive vinyl and make an ornament like this in just a few minutes.
Supplies You Need for Using the Free Polar Express SVG
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Adhesive Vinyl (for ornaments) from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl
- Transfer Tape
- The Bell Still Rings for Me SVG (Download in the GRAY BOX at the end of the post)
- Blank Shirt (here’s the Blank Long Sleeved Gray Shirt I used, available on Amazon)
- Blank Ceramic Ornaments
For the best list of screen printing supplies, make sure you check out Jennifer’s blog – she has a comprehensive list!
How to Make a Polar Express Shirt or Christmas Ornament
Upload the Free Polar Express SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
For making a Polar Express Christmas Ornament, upload the FREE design to your design software and size to fit your ornament. Cut when ready, then weed away all of the extra vinyl. Use transfer tape to move the vinyl from the clear backing sheet to the ornament. Rub with a scraper or your finger and gently lift away the transfer tape.
- Halloween Tie Dye: 7+ Easy Ideas and Designs
- xTool M1 Review: Desktop Hybrid Laser and Blade Cutting Machine
- Make Halloween Bats for Your Wall
- Hocus Pocus Quotes Printables
- How to Upload Fonts to Cricut Design Space
Download Free Polar Express “The Bell Still Rings for Me” SVG Cut File
In the gray box below, agree to the terms and then enter your information in the box that appears. Click the “Download” buttons and the Polar Express SVG (.zip file) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free SVG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. SVG and JPG files are included to use with Cricut Design Space & Silhouette Studio. Upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio can import SVG files.