If you’re a baseball fan and are counting down the time to Opening Day, grab a FREE There’s No Crying in Baseball SVG File for use with a Cricut or Silhouette machine. Plus, get the links to 14 more FREE Baseball Themed SVG Cut Files!
If you’re a baseball fan, you’re going to love this month’s Totally Free SVG Blog Hop! My designer friends and I have created 15 FREE Baseball Themed SVG Files that you can use to make baseball shirts, hats, mugs, signs, and more! Keep reading for my There’s No Crying in Baseball SVG Download plus the links to the other files! I also have a Baseball SVG Bundle in my shop that’s a great deal!
“A League of Their Own” is a movie that I can watch over and over. It is truly one of my favorite movies of all time and I know most of the scenes and lines from the movie. One of the most memorable quotes from the movie is when Jimmy Dugan (Tom Hanks) is yelling at Evelyn for a bad play – she starts crying and he says “Are you CRYING? There’s no crying! THERE’S NO CRYING IN BASEBALL!” It is the best.
When my designer friends and I were planning our theme for this month and Baseball SVG Files came up – I knew exactly what design I was going to contribute! I hope you love it as much as I do.
Related Post: Free Best Dad Ever Sports SVG Files
Supplies to Make a There’s No Crying in Baseball DIY Shirt
There are a few supplies that I use ALL of the time, and if you’d like to make your own There’s No Crying in Baseball Shirt, I’d suggest you start with these.
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or shop machines at Cricut)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- There’s No Crying in Baseball Free SVG (Download in the gray box at the end of the post)
- Blank Shirt (here’s the Blank Blue T Shirt from the photo on Amazon)
If you’re looking for a different shirt, I really like this blank blue tank top also available on Amazon, and it has good reviews!
How to Make an A League of Their Own Shirt with a Free SVG
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Upload the There’s No Crying in Baseball FREE SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your mug, shirt, or sign. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting if you’re using Iron On Vinyl or Infusible Ink, and then cut when ready. Your design does NOT need to be mirrored if you are using adhesive vinyl. After the cut is complete, weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on, use an EasyPress 2, or use transfer tape (for adhesive vinyl) to press the vinyl design onto your blank.
If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- Free Printable Stanley Valentine’s Day Card
- Free Printable Conversation Hearts Sticker Set
- Lover Sublimation Design for Valentine’s Day
- Free Printable Hair Tie Valentine Cards
- Free Friendship Bracelet Printable Banner
Here are the links to the rest of the Free Baseball SVG Files in this month’s blog hop. Follow the instructions on each blog to download their Free SVG file.
- Hey Batter Batter from The Country Chic Cottage
- I’m a Baller from The Kingston Home
- Dirt and Diamonds from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- There’s No Crying in Baseball from Pineapple Paper Company
- Baseball Love from That’s What Che Said
- Baseball Mom and Baseball Dad from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Run Like You Stole It from Happiness is Homemade
- Home from Everyday Party Magazine
- At the Ballpark is Where I Spend Most of My Days from Happy Go Lucky
- Homerun Champ from See Lindsay
- I Like to Hit and Steal from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- I Can’t My Kid has Practice from Pattern Revolution
- Yeah I Do Play Like a Girl from Crafting in the Rain
- Eat, Sleep, Baseball, Repeat from Mad in Crafts
- Wild Thing from 30 Minute Crafts
Download the Free There’s No Crying in Baseball SVG
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.