Mele Kalikimaka Free Tropical Christmas SVG
This post and the photos within it may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through one or more of the links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Download a FREE Mele Kalikimaka Tropical Christmas SVG to make handmade tropical Christmas cards, shirts, gifts, and more! This file is perfect for everyone who loves a warm Christmas! Plus, download 15 more FREE Christmas SVG files for use Cricut and Silhouette machines from some of my favorite bloggers!
Tropical Free Christmas SVG File
If you’re already crafting for Christmas, this post is perfect for you – get 16 Christmas SVG Files for FREE from top blog designers! Head to the bottom of the post to download my Free Christmas SVG design (in the gray download box) and find the links to the rest of the posts.
I love traditional Christmas decorations, but for this month’s Totally Free SVG Blog Hop I wanted to do something different! I have these pineapple printable Christmas cards in my shop, and I wanted to recreate the same idea with a hand drawn SVG.
I LOVE the classic song “Mele Kalikimaka” song by Bing Crosby (which of course is played in the movie “Christmas Vacation”) so I decided to add the hand lettered Christmas phrase to the design as well.
I love non traditional Christmas gifts and decor. I recently made this DIY Personalized Christmas Hostess gift with my Cricut, and I adore the nutcracker twist! I also make SUPER easy DIY glitter ornaments and decorated one of my printable cards in glitter – all in bright and fun colors!
I have even more of my favorite Christmas SVG files linked here:
In addition to making a tropical Christmas card, you can use this SVG to make a Christmas shirt – I love how cute it turned out!
Here are my supplies for using my FREE SVG files – did you know that you can use iron on vinyl to make handmade cards? You can! Check out my post on making cards with iron on vinyl for the full instructions.
Supplies for Making a Tropical Christmas Shirt or Card with Free SVG
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Mele Kalikimaka Pineapple Christmas SVG (Download at the end of the post in the GRAY DOWNLOAD BOX)
- Blank Shirt (here’s the Blank White Tank I used from Amazon)
- Cricut Card Stock, if you’re making a card.
How to Make a Christmas Shirt or Card with a Free Christmas SVG
Upload the Free Mele Kalikimaka SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt or card.
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt or card. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings. My recommended settings for making paper cards with the EasyPress 2 is with the lowest setting for 10-15 seconds. Click to see the full tutorial for HTV handmade cards.
- 20+ DIY Earring Holder Ideas
- How to Blend Colors in Procreate
- 20+ DIY Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- Mother’s Day Plant Marker with Birth Month Flowers
- 25+ Breakfast in Bed Recipes for Mother’s Day
Christmas SVG Files to Download Free
(Scroll past the links to the gray box to download the Mele Kalikimaka Free Tropical Christmas SVG File for Cricut or Silhouette Machines)
- Baking Spirits Bright – The Country Chic Cottage
- Don’t Get Your Tinsel In A Tangle – Kingston Crafts
- Chillin With My Gnomies – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Mele Kalikimaka – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Naughty Nice I Tried – That’s What Che Said
- Oh Fudge – Hello Creative Family
- Sleigh All Day – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Dear Santa, I Can Explain… – Happiness is Homemade
- Handmade Paper Ornaments – 100 Directions
- It’s a Beaut Clark – Everyday Party Magazine
- Too Cute for the Naughty List – Happy Go Lucky
- Cotton-Headed Ninny Muggins – SEE Lindsay
- Sweet But Twisted – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer – Pattern Revolution
- Christmas Round Sign – Crafting in the Rain
- Elf – Good News, I Saw A Dog – Mad in Crafts
Download FREE Mele Kalikimaka Christmas SVG File
This file is DOWNLOAD #095 in my FREE DOWNLOADS LIBRARY.
Get the password below! (If you have the password, head over to the library to download the file.
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.
Hi, y’all! I’m Charynn, the owner and designer of Pineapple Paper Co. I’m a mom of four kids (two girls and two boys) living in Pittsburgh. I love hand lettering, anything southern, cocktails, and of course, pineapples! I am excited to share my SVG files, printables, and craft projects with you! The pineapple is a symbol of hospitality, and I welcome y’all to my little corner of the internet. Read more…