Celebrate Cinco de Mayo or at any Fiesta with a FREE Tacos & Tequila SVG to use with your Cricut or Silhouette machine! You can make a shirt for taco night and be out the door in a few minutes! Grab the Free Download below!
To prep for Cinco de Mayo, I am busy menu planning…and making this Tacos & Tequila Shirt! I either go out to support a local restaurant by ordering food or I make my own!
DIY Cinco de Mayo shirts are super easy with our downloadable SVG files. Here’s all of the Cinco de Mayo and Fiesta SVG files that I have made. Make sure you download them or save them for next year:
- Cinco de Mayo Hand Lettered SVG File
- Cinco de Mayo SVG Cut File Bundle
- Just Here for the Tacos SVG
- Taco Bout Cute SVG
Everyone will be jealous of your Tacos and Tequila shirt while you’re drinking my favorite margarita recipe!
Supplies I Use with Fiesta SVG File
You can use an SVG file to make Cinco de Mayo shirts, mugs, margarita glasses, and more! Cut vinyl or Infusible Ink with your Cricut machine, or even use the Tacos & Tequila SVG File for a sublimation project!
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon | Cricut | Michaels)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Transfer Tape from Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Iron On Vinyl (HTV) from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Cricut EasyPress from Cricut | Michaels or Heat Press from Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Infusible Ink Sheets for Sublimation Projects at Cricut | Michaels
- Cricut Mug Press (if you’re using Infusible Ink, it’s a must own!)
- Printable Vinyl is what I recommend for Stickers from Michaels | Expressions Vinyl
- 12×12″ Craft Printer for Print the Cut Projects
- SVG (Get the Library Password)
How to Make a Tacos & Tequila Shirt
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Upload the Free SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the HTV goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. For best results, use an EasyPress or Heat Press to press the vinyl design onto the shirt.
If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- Free Printable Stanley Valentine’s Day Card
- Free Printable Conversation Hearts Sticker Set
- Lover Sublimation Design for Valentine’s Day
- Free Printable Hair Tie Valentine Cards
- Free Friendship Bracelet Printable Banner
Download Tacos and Tequila SVG File for Free
You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free SVG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. SVG and JPG files are included to use with Cricut Design Space and Silhouette Studio. Upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio can upload SVG files.
Don’t forget to pin an image from this post to your favorite Cinco de Mayo, Fiesta, or SVG board on Pinterest!