If you’re planning on throwing a Cinco de Mayo party or if you’re headed to a Mexican restaurant to celebrate, make yourself a Cinco de Mayo shirt with our Free Cinco de Mayo SVG cut file! Wear your shirt proudly and let everyone know that you’re Just Here for the Tacos – everyone will love your funny Cinco de Mayo shirt!
Happy Cinco de Mayo! Every year, my family and I plan a feast of tacos (and margaritas). The kids think it is a fun holiday to celebrate, mostly because they really love Mexican food. This year, we are planning a small Cinco de Mayo party and I’m going to make a shirt to celebrate! One of my friends asked me to make her a shirt as well, so I came up with “Just Here for the Tacos” for her to wear to the celebration.
I also have these awesome Cinco de Mayo SVG files in my shop:
Make a DIY Cinco de Mayo Shirt
If you would like to make this fun Cinco de Mayo shirt, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Just Here for the Tacos SVG (Download at the end of the post)
- Blank Shirt (here’s the orange t shirt I used on Amazon)
How to Make a Cinco de Mayo Shirt
*Note: SVG Files can only be used in upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio
Upload the Just Here for the Tacos Cinco de Mayo SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt.
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings
More Cinco de Mayo Ideas I think You’ll Like:
- Cinco de Mayo Margarita Recipe – Frozen Orange Pineapple Margarita
- DIY Tassel Charms for your Margarita Glasses
Download Cinco de Mayo SVG Free Cut File
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.
Read my Latest Posts:
- Free Printable Halloween Scavenger Hunt for All Ages
- xTool F1: Small and Portable Desktop Laser Machine
- Free Printable Halloween Coloring Pages for All Ages
- How to Make a Spiral Tie Dye Shirt: Create a Beautiful Swirl Design
- xTool Automatic Conveyor Feeder – Setup and Review