Download and Print your own Halloween Card with this FREE Printable Halloween Card! Wish your family, friends, and kids a “Happy Halloween!” with a FREE alternative to traditional Halloween greeting cards.
After designing Printable Christmas Cards last year, I couldn’t wait to design a Halloween printable card! I love wishing my friends and family a “Happy Halloween”, and these cards can be a cute alternative to my “You’ve Been Booed” printable signs and tags. Download and print as many Halloween cards as you want. You can spread some spooky Halloween cheer to everyone with this Free Halloween card!
Printable Halloween Card Free
I really love non traditional Halloween colors, so I decided to make this card in pastel colors – and I love how it turned out!
I hand drew all of the little details and hand lettered the “Happy Halloween.” It just the right amount of cute that you can share these Halloween cards with your kids. You could even use them for a school Halloween party.
The best part about these Free Halloween Cards is that all you need is a color printer and scissors or a paper trimmer.
Best Supplies for Printing a Free Halloween Card Printable
- I have a similar HP LaserJet Pro printer to this one that I use for all of my printables, but even this super affordable HP InkJet printer will work! I got both on Amazon.
- My FAVORITE Cricut Paper Trimmer that I use ALL of the time!
- I recommend printing this Halloween card on heavy cover stock paper (this is the blank white card stock that I buy on Amazon).
- Free Printable Halloween Card (download from the gray box at the end of the post.
Download the Halloween card, print, and cut off the white edges using scissors or a paper trimmer. The Free Halloween printable is sized to 5×7″ when folded and fits on an 8.5×11″ sheet of paper.
You can put the Halloween card in an envelope to send in the mail, or just place inside of a treat bag with candy for a Halloween surprise! You could even take a picture of your kids in their Halloween costumes and place inside the card for family and friends!
If you would like more Free Halloween Downloads, make sure you check out my most popular Halloween post: the BEST Free Halloween SVG Cut Files!
- Easy Bourbon Milk Punch Recipe
- Dr. Seuss SVG Files for Dr. Seuss Day
- Let the Shenanigans Begin SVG File for St. Patrick’s Day
- Mardi Gras Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler SVG
- DIY Donut Invitations
Download Free Halloween Printable Card
In the gray box below, agree to the terms and then enter your information in the box that appears. Click the “Download” buttons and the Free Printable Halloween Card (.pdf file) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free printable files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.