Perfect for a Valentine’s Day breakfast (or afternoon treat!), we made this pink hot chocolate for our kiddos. They loved it!
We also added some frosted vinyl using our Cricut, and made it even cuter!
Just buy some frosted vinyl and cut out a small “Be Mine” on your Cricut (in whatever font you want), and you’ve got a special mug that will last for many Valentine’s Day!
Here’s the recipe for the Pink Hot Chocolate (using white chocolate!):
Pink Hot Chocolate
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (good quality, like Ghirardelli--it's our favorite!)
- 4 cups milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- whipped cream
- mini marshmallows
- Valentine's Day sprinkles
- Melt the white chocolate in a glass measuring cup in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until smooth.
- Heat the milk and vanilla in a small saucepan over low heat.
- When the milk is warm, add the chocolate and stir until all of the chocolate is incorporated.
- Add to mug and top with whipped cream, marshmallows, and sprinkles.