Need a fun and different drink for Cinco de Mayo, Summer parties, or beach days? Try this easy recipe for White Claw Margaritas! With fresh fruit, tequila, and the popular seltzer drink, White Claw, you can blend up a frozen margarita that everyone will love!
Last summer while spending some quality time on the beach in Georgia, I discovered my love of White Claws. I love how light they are – perfect for while you’re outside, preferably laying in a chaise lounge. My favorites are Lime and Grapefruit – have you tried them?
This year since Cinco de Mayo falls on Taco Tuesday, I wanted to create a new margarita recipe to enjoy, and I’m sharing it with y’all! My favorite “go to” margarita flavor is mango, so I decided to make a White Claw slushy “twist” on a traditional mango margarita. If you want a more traditional (and super easy!) margarita, check out my Orange Pineapple Margarita recipe, or for something really unique, this Carrot Margarita.
DON’T MISS: Cinco de Mayo SVG Files
What is a White Claw?
If you’ve never had White Claw before (although I’m not sure anyone exists that hasn’t heard of it), it is alcoholic “hard” seltzer water with a slight fruit flavor. It’s gluten free and only has 100 calories and 2g of carbs. It comes in a variety of flavors like Mango, Lime, Black Cherry, Raspberry, and Grapefruit, and also comes in a variety pack so you can try a few flavors at once! Grab a pack and try making White Claw slushies like frozen margaritas.
Ingredients in a Frozen White Claw Margarita
- White Claw, Lime flavored
- Frozen Mango
- Tequila Blanco (my new favorite is Casamigos)
- Lime Juice
An important tip on making a top notch Frozen Margarita is having a good blender – this is the professional blender I have, and I love it! Also, a good set of margarita glasses and DIY drink markers are always a good idea.
- Easy Crumple Tie Dye Technique
- Free Aloha Sun SVG
- Free Teacher Appreciation SVG Files
- DIY Snow Globe Tumbler
- How to Ice Dye
White Claw Margarita Recipe
Frozen Mango White Claw Margarita
- Blender (a good quality professional one will yield the best frozen margaritas)
- Margarita Glasses
- 1 ½ cups ice
- 1 ½ cups frozen mango chunks
- 1 can White Claw, Lime flavor
- 3 oz tequila blanco
- 1 tbsp honey
- juice of 1 lime
- Add all of the ingredients to the blender.
- Blend on "Frozen Drink" mode or at least 30 seconds until the drink is smooth and well blended.
- Pour into a margarita glass and garnish with lime slices and a salt rim, as desired.
- Drink immediately! Cheers!
Everyone will enjoy these tasty margaritas and I hope you’ll be making them all summer. I know they’ll be on constant rotation here!