Make an Easy Strawberry Bellini Cocktail in just a few minutes with fresh berries and sparkling wine! This Fresh Strawberry Bellini Recipe is perfect to sip at brunch all spring and summer long.
Spring and summer are my favorite time to host brunch. The weather is warm and the local produce is plentiful. In early June, strawberries are in season here and I look forward to fresh berries in my kitchen for hosting Strawberry Cocktail parties and making Strawberry Mint Lemonade.
Strawberry Bellini Cocktail
This year, I decided to make a twist on my super easy Peach Bellini recipe and use some of the fresh berries we picked to make a Fresh Strawberry Bellini. Although a traditional Bellini cocktail is made with peach puree and Prosecco, I love the flavor of most fruits and sparkling wine. Fresh strawberries at the peak of ripeness are the perfect substitute for this take on the classic drink.
I have tried making this Strawberry Bellini a few different ways, and honestly, it always tastes great. For this post, I’ve opted for the easiest method for this recipe that requires very little prep work.
What Kind of Wine Should I Use to Make a Strawberry Bellini?
Bellinis are traditionally made with a good bottle of Prosecco, but I’ve found that I like Moscato or even a bottle of sparkling Rosé with the strawberries. The main point here: don’t be afraid to try what you already have in the house!
I have a set of stemless champagne glasses that I love, and they’re just like these from Amazon:
LOOKING FOR MORE BRUNCH WORTHY COCKTAILS? Check out these recipes:
- Easy Orange Pineapple Mimosa
- Frozen Peach Bellini Recipe
- Peach Lemonade with Bourbon
- Mint Julep Lemonade Recipe
Easy Strawberry Bellini Recipe
Fresh Strawberry Bellini Cocktail
- Puree or mash 1 cup of the strawberries and strain through a fine mesh strainer. (See notes at end of recipe).
- Slice the remaining 1 cup of strawberries, saving 4 with stems to garnish the glasses if desired.
- Pour 1 TBSP of the juice into the bottom of a champagne glass.
- Add a few strawberry slices to the glass.
- Fill glass with sparkling wine. Stir lightly to combine.
- Garnish with a whole strawberry.
- Free Disney SVG Files
- Free Monstera Mug Wrap SVG File
- Free Beach Coloring Pages
- Free Promoted to Grandma & Grandpa SVG Files
- Design Your Own Sublimation Mug