A carrot margarita? Yes! Take a plain jane margarita and spice it up — this Zesty Carrot Margarita has a ton of personality and is perfect for Cinco de Mayo and other fun parties.
The recipe is based on a margarita that I had years ago with friends in California. It’s perfect for Cinco de Mayo and other fun summer parties. You may question the ingredients, but trust me — this thing is delicious. It has just the right balance of alcohol and juice and the carrot juice makes it really unique! I think you could even get away with making this for your Easter cocktail next year!
This recipe makes one large margarita or two smaller drinks. You’re probably going to want the big one!
Zesty Carrot Margarita
- 2.5 oz tequila
- .75 oz orange liqueur
- 1.5 oz carrot juice
- .75 oz lime juice
- .75 oz orange juice
- .50 oz simple syrup
- lime slices for garnish
- Prepare your margarita glasses by rimming them with a mixture of margarita salt and a little bit of cumin.
- Shake all remaining ingredients together in a cocktail shaker and strain over a tumbler filled with ice.
- Garnish with a lime slice.
More of my Favorite Cocktail Recipes:
- Mint Julep Sweet Tea
- Mint Julep Lemonade
- Apple Cider Bourbon Cocktail
- Carrot and Orange Mimosa
- Pineapple Orange Frozen Margarita Recipe
Pin the Carrot Margarita Recipe for Later:
Check out my Latest Posts:
- Just Here for the Commercials Super Bowl SVG
- 100 Days of School Shirt – Countdown to Summer with Free SVG Files
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards to Color
- Valentine SVG Files for Cricut and Silhouette
- Free Hugs & Kisses Y’all Valentine SVG