Are you as obsessed with the alcoholic popsicle trend as I am? You can buy them at Costco and other retailers this season, but it’s just as easy to make your own! I made this easy recipe for boozy popsicles with Whipped Orange Cream flavored Jackson Morgan Southern Cream so you can make your own alcoholic popsicles in just a few hours!
When I received the Whipped Orange Cream flavored Jackson Morgan Southern Cream in the mail, I was so excited at the idea of making Dreamsicles with it!
I’ve been wanting to make alcoholic popsicles for a while now, and these Alcoholic Orange Dreamsicles were the perfect excuse. Boozy popsicles are the perfect summer treat while lounging by the pool or on your patio.
These Dreamsicle-flavored alcoholic ice pops will bring back memories of the popular childhood treat!
Alcoholic Popsicles with Jackson Morgan Southern Cream
Earlier this year, I made this AMAZING Banana Bread with Jackson Morgan, and these alcoholic popsicles are just as good. The recipe is SO easy, too! With just a few ingredients and some disposable popsicle bags, you’ll be making these boozy treats all summer long. The popsicle bags are awesome because you don’t have the mess of popsicles on sticks!
If you want the same disposable popsicle bags I used, you can get them on Amazon:
Easy Alcoholic Popsicles Recipe
You’ll love this Easy Recipe and will be amazed at how much they taste like Orange Dreamsicles!
Orange Dreamsicle Alcoholic Popsicles
- 1/2 cup Jackson Morgan Southern Cream Whipped Orange Cream flavor
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Disposable Popsicle Bags
- Mix all ingredients in a large measuring cup until sugar is dissolved.
- Using funnel, pour into disposable popsicle bags to fill line.
- Seal and freeze for minimum 3 hours.
See More of My Recipes perfect for Summer:
- Pineapple Orange Frozen Margarita Recipe
- Mint Julep Lemonade Recipe
- Mint Julep Sweet Tea Recipe
- Easy Peach Bellini Recipe
- Best Key Lime Recipes for Summer
- Easy Summer Recipe Ideas