Cinco de Mayo is a great holiday to celebrate! I mean, who doesn’t love an excuse to drink margaritas, eat tacos, and bash a piñata? While celebrating with a Cinco de Mayo Party, make this easy Cinco de Mayo drink recipe! With just a few ingredients and a blender, you can make a margarita recipe that is perfect for Cinco de Mayo or summer parties!
As an added bonus, our photo was selected as the cover of the Everyday Party Magazine Summer 2017 Issue! You can check out the whole magazine HERE.
Cinco de Mayo Margarita Recipe
Because sipping on Margaritas is my favorite part of a good Cinco de Mayo party, we also created a Pineapple Orange Frozen Margarita recipe for the magazine. It contains Jose Cuervo Golden Margarita Mix, which makes it really easy to make! Cuervo didn’t sponsor the recipe, I just LOVE to make margaritas with it!
Head over to the Everyday Party Magazine blog to get the recipe and make your own batch! Fiesta!
- Free Printable School Labels
- Free Wickedly Cute SVG to Make a Girls Halloween Shirt
- Unicorn Notebook with Cricut Infusible Ink
- How to Make Your Own Inspirational Notebook with Cricut Infusible Ink
- Free Game Day Football SVG Cut Files