Download a FREE Hand Drawn Flower SVG File – a Peony Bouquet just in time for Mother’s Day! You can use the Free Flower SVG and make a DIY mug, shirt, tote, makeup bag and more with your Cricut or Silhouette!
Mother’s Day is just around the corner, and I am busy planning some small DIY gifts. My absolute favorite flower is the peony, and although they don’t bloom here until early June, I am already dreaming about them in May. I designed this new flower SVG file for all of you that love peonies, too!
RELATED POST: Mama Needs Coffee SVG File for Mother’s Day
We don’t go crazy buying extravagant Mother’s Day gifts here, but something handmade is always well loved! This peony design is really versatile and you can use it on a number of different projects!
You can use the whole flower bouquet SVG to create a tote that would really cute to take to the flower market!
Or, use part of the design to make a small makeup bag that is perfect for traveling or bathroom storage.
Best Supplies to use a Peony Flower SVG
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon | Cricut | Michaels)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Transfer Tape from Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Iron On Vinyl (HTV) from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Cricut EasyPress from Cricut | Michaels or Heat Press from Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Infusible Ink Sheets for Sublimation Projects at Cricut | Michaels
- Cricut Mug Press (if you’re using Infusible Ink, it’s a must own!)
- Printable Vinyl is what I recommend for Stickers from Michaels | Expressions Vinyl
- 12×12″ Craft Printer for Print the Cut Projects
- SVG (Get the Library Password)
I have shown how you can use this design a number of ways with vinyl, but there are other options too! With the new Cricut Offset feature in Cricut Design Space, you could even make your own stickers!
Download Free Flower SVG – Peony Bouquet
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.